Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's The Diet Stupid ... Is The Government Putting Something In The Food That Is Causing Negros Brain Damage?



Constructive Feedback said...
Brother DV: Can you detail for me the great differences between "Wally World" and your boy Lil Wayne? While Lil Wayne has more lyrical craftiness - the intellectual value of their product doesn't go too far past a Friday night pole dancing episode at Magic City or Blue Flame.
Denmark Vesey said ... 
Au Contraire mon Frere.  
.
DV rejects your premise prima facie. 

In fact I submit that Lil Wayne has demonstrated more intellectual value than, for example, the entire Congressional Black Caucus ... combined.
Give me one quote ... statement ... idea ... thought or meme of any intellectual value from any member of the Congressional Black Caucus  _______________?


Hell, the ghetto negro who did this Walmart video is a genius. 2 million hits in 2 days. Creative as hell.   Plantation  negros aren't bringing it this hard. Creativity and initiative are systematically destroyed in the school system. 

Which is why cats who were smart enough to drop out of school, and who, to some extent escaped what Plantation Schools do the mind, tend to be the most creative and prolific artists on the scene. (Kanye for example) 

Let's be honest Feed. You can no more discern the rap virtuoso of Lil Wayne any more than you can appreciate the operatic phrasing of Juan Diego Florez.

14 comments:

Seven Half Store said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I heard this went viral!

"She in tha lingerie section?!!"

Lmao. That's naw-leans for ya. They have a lot of songs with similar beat and "fun" lyrics ("monkey on a stick" "walk it like a dog" etc)

How did they shoot all that in the store tho?!! giggling like shit

Jazzy said...

#ICAN"T

Blammo said...

Wow. I never really got a good look at either girl's face, but I think I could probably help a police sketch-artist recreate all the nuances of their crotches.

Nate The Great said...

The black man in me: Such a degradation of african beauty.

The n**ga in me: Just gimme 3 minutes. Maybe even 4...

Anonymous said...

Your soapbox starting to tip Nate.

Constructive Feedback said...

Brother DV:

Can you detail for me the great differences between "Wally World" and your boy Lil Wayne?

While Lil Wayne has more lyrical craftiness - the intellectual value of their product doesn't go too far past a Friday night pole dancing episode at Magic City or Blue Flame.

Nate The Great said...

@ Gee Chee. God loves you and so do I. I'll debate with you over something more important in the future.

RBGAnonymous...yes that's me said...

watching just a few seconds made me dumber.

RBGAnonymous...yes that's me said...

dv, you know that joke dave chappelle does about the baby on the corner selling drugs, well i went to your channel and saw that footage of that baby. omg it's true.

Denmark Vesey said...

"watching just a few seconds made me dumber."

lol!

Denmark Vesey said...

You saw that baby?

Aint that some shit?

Maaaan!

The Doc said...

Ahh, good ol' Bonose. A N'awlins treasure. :D You've seen their other classic, right? The Hot sausaage freestyle. Cracks me up everytime.

Constructive Feedback said...

Good one DV. I needed the laugh

Damn. Now I am busted back down to "Ward Connerly" again.

Now I appreciate the picture of the brother from the 70's with the fro and the hard brief case. :-)


Lil Weezie's "Mr Officer".

A clandestine attack on authority.
Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr, with a long history of trouble with law enforcement decided to craft a lyrical tale in which he goes after the "Police Gang" by compromising one of their FEMALE members. She is asked to call her commanding officer to call in sick. All so she can stay at home with Mr Carter and riding his d_ck.

I give Dwayne credit for the craftiness of this song, DV. STILL I am forced to turn the question on YOU.

For a conscious brother like yourself who admonishes Black people to:

* Find a chick, respect her, procreate with her
* Eat healthy
* Get REAL education
* Don't fall for the okie-doke regard the news........................

What AUTHORITY can you tell us that Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr lives within the bounds of? (I am not suggesting the the authority of "America". I just don't see any ALTERNATIVE framework of authority that he is advancing.)

He seems to be a Rebellious one for no other reason than to be allowed to do what the F he wants to.

Tell me this - DV - can we as a Black people in our present state afford to do what the F we want to do?

We need an alternative framework with INTEGRITY to give our people an OPTION.

(PREEMPTIVE REBUTTAL based on our previous conversations - I am NOT asking "All Black people to fall in line" behind some collectivist movement. This is merely a REVERSE ENGINEERED approach were any who chose to sup upon the fruits that are borne must also be seen tending to the orchard. Today we have a bevy of undeployed human resources that are not connected to a movement foward - as it doesn't exist anymore outside of POLITICS. .)

Anonymous said...

DV, I am waiting on your response to CF about Lil Wayne.
Your tittle should have been address to Mother of daughters and Women period. There is nothing cute about what was shown viral.
How about; "Keep them Ignorant and see what they do!"