Monday, July 26, 2010

Science, Diet, Religion, History, Politics, Symbolism ... Street Blacks Are Far Ahead of College Negros


In a world obviously dominated by the manipulation of powerful symbols and rituals of mass mind control ...

street intellectuals [educated outside the Plantation] framed by Hip Hop dominate what little discourse there is on the subject ...

while Plantation 'educated' Negros, conditioned to ignore the semiotic implications of the symbols that dominate their entire lives, are distracted with manufactured polemics.

Oblivious to the science of symbols, the Plantation Negro chooses a narrative paradigm that perpetuates his very own mental slavery.

I go in the grave before I be a bich n-gga
Better behave you dealin’ with some rich n-gga
we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I’m iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, it’s just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters
no caterpillers, it was just a lot of n-ggas
A lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z]
N-ggas couldn’t do nothing with me
so they put the devil on me
I would have preferred if n-ggas squeeze the metal on me
Rumours of Lucifer
I don’t know who to trust
whole world want my demise turn my music up
here me clearly, if y’all niggas fear me
just say y’all fear me
f-ck all these fairy tales
go to hell
This is God engineering
This is a Hail Mary pass,
y’all interfering

he without sin shall cast the first stone
so y’all look in the mirror
double check your appearance

b-tch I said I was amazing
Not that I’m a Mason

It’s amazing that I made it though the maze that I was in
Lord forgive me I never would’ve made it without sin

lyrics courtesy of Killerhiphop.com
Holy water my face in the basin
Diamonds in my Rosary shows He forgave him
B-tch I’m red hot, I’m on my third six but the devil I’m not
My Jesus peice flooded but thou shall not covet
keep your eyes off my cupboard I’m a bad motherfucker
it’s HOV
just say you love it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B.K.A. grown man rap. These men are among the last of a dying breed.

KP

Anonymous said...

Wow, this blog is beautiful. And it is deep! Thank you

Pink said...

...I love it.