Sunday, June 27, 2010

Illmath said...

Israel a right to exist?
for now I say yes
to get in the midst
then I say not really
but they gangstered that shit
a bunch of Russians in Israel? Sheeit
thats as Black as it get
where can the people fit?
I think I think too far
On how to be amid the So called war
maneauver and get what's important for the progression our poor
and the middle class too
brown and black youth young whites too
See history in it's context Thor
you seem somewhat hardcore
DV on your nuts like a genital sore
DV cuzin I still rock wit ya stee
but Im me
that means
there is none comparatively
Me? Straight kinetic energy
I haven't been meditating
So Im smashing on thee
I don't really that one mind ish
universities
who knows Maybe
but it ain't DV's
but I come thu daily
got homies comin' thru from the UK
DV knows that I rock wit the ish he convey
But Like I say
my capacity
cant be surpassed you Shaq Im Kobe
now go
and let it marinate slow.

1 comment:

Thordaddy said...

The ethno-state
Antithetical bulwark
Set against the autonomously bureacratic super state
Main metaphysical rival
The Caliphate
There ain't no love if there ain't no hate
That's why man crave the ethno-state
He wants to relate
He wants to get up n b great
Secure in his fate
His faith is on pace
In uh place like an ethno-state
Rooted in Supremacy, liberty and responsibility
Man don't need bureaucratic red tape
Man don't need the sharia mandate
Man's frictionless gate
Izza man witha Superman cape
If the only ethno-state can't exist
Bureaucratic state?
Caliphate?
Or open the Third World flood gates?

What's yur take...

Ill illy, time tuh b great...