Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Introduction To Post Hypnotic Suggestion & The Exercise Myth • DV University • Spring 2012

Exercise can neither keep you from getting fat nor make you less fat once you become fat.

These women could walk from Oakland to Miami ... and be just as fat when they arrived.

Homeboy on the right could sprint up the Alps ... and weigh a few more pounds than when he started.

Exercise really doesn't have much to do with it.

If you eat GMO  ... if you feed it to your kids .... obesity is inevitable.

LA Fitness can do nothing for you if you are still eating wheat bread.

The P90 Workout is only a temporary fix if you still drink Coke.

Basketball at the Y ... will not keep potatoes and rice and orange juice and milk from causing you to bloat with toxins.

FACT:  Black People Cannot Digest The Plantation Diet.

Plantation Medicine sold the meme that "exercise" and a "balanced" diet (of Plantation food) are the keys to good health.

Bullshit.

The Sick Industry needs obesity the way crack dealers need addiction.   So they push the "get your cardio" hocus pocus to people walking around with 80 pounds of waste trapped in their guts.

Exercise will not save you from GMO starch and factory meat anymore than pushups are going to save you from a snake bite.
.

5 comments:

uglyblackjohn said...

So DeeVee - Black people eating the common Western diet would be like putting regular gasoline in a Lamborghini?

Denmark Vesey said...

Bllaaaaack John!

Where you been man?

Regular gas?

Lamborghini?

Nooooo my friend.

Eating Plantation food is like putting sugar in a Lamborghini engine.

....

....

And then telling the Lamborghini to do 100 miles of "cardio" to stay in shape.

Amenta said...

DV I reposted at my spot...This is some of the truest ish.

Peace

Yaron said...

Hey Wud up dv it's yaron from the biggidy bay! I was let go from stupid job s while ago so havent posted in a while. Wanted to let you know that I switched my diet about a year and a half ago from gmo plantation to natural diet and I am now back to the weight I was back in college. Funds are low now so I can see why people end up right back on the plantation diet because when you are broke that dollar menu is hard to say no to. Im fixing the job problem now but I just wanted to thank you again for not giving up on the food issue. Now all of my friends and family keep saying that I am too skinny but the truth is their fat asses are too brainwashed to know that THEY are the ones who have a weight problem.

Complicated Lexicality said...

I'm with you on this Mr. Vesey! Your posts reminds me of the thoughts I have when I look at my parents' and grandparents' TEETH. They are sooo WHITE and Beautiful, and there was no such thing as a bloody trip to a dentist where they came from!! And look at us with all the medical and dental coverage and checkups our teeth are so damn yellow, and filled with cavity and shit. 8 yr olds getting fillings??! Gimme a break man