Saturday, September 24, 2011

Introduction To Contemporary Human Sacrifice 011 • Why Was Troy Davis Killed On The 33rd Degree Parallel On The Exact Autumnal Equinox • DV University • Fall 2011

fist tap HotMFWax The Great
"So, referring again to the time when the Sun entered the Autumnal Equinox, there are nine remarkable Stars that come to the meridian nearly at the same time, rising as Libra sets, and so seeming to chase that Constellation. They are Capella and Menkalina in the Charioteer, Aldebaran in Taurus, Bellatrix, Betelgueux, the Three Kings, and Rigel in Orion. Aldebaran passes the meridian first, indicating his right to his peculiar title of Leader. Nowhere in the heavens are there, near the same meridian, so many splendid Stars. And close behind them, but further South, follows Sirius, the Dog-Star, who showed the nine Elus the way to the murderer's cave." Albert Pike

3 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

Almost too much deepness for one sitting! I was 'feeling' the entire video because the brother was well-spoken and provided alternatives to the status quo and predictable reactions...

When he spoke about the Jews and remarked how we as a people have no power because we are not collected in one place, it spoke volumes. When I was at A&T, I suggested much the same thing, that if we were to collect in one place and could agree on a social contract, we could actually make a change. But that is me...

I thoroughly enjoyed what he said about the execution because I feel something not to far from what he expressed (but because the words failed me, I did not speak to it). I am glad to have seen and found this video here and it explains why even though I don't always wade into the conversations, that I keep coming back to broaden my horizons..!

Denmark Vesey said...

Biiiiiig Marrrrk!

Good post my man. Appreciate the appreciation.

Gotta point to my man and lead Research Scientist: HotMFWax The Great.

Dude is a world class scholar and free thinker.

Makes my job a lot easier.

DF said...

Well marching, chanting and printing up tshirts allows the cowards a chance too speak their mind too. It's a no money down angle to feel good that you did something which resulted in absolutely nothing.