Saturday, August 27, 2011

Later For Keats, TS Elliot, James Joyce or William Shakespeare. Jay-Z Is The Greatest Poet In The History of The English Language

What's up, what's up, what's up mothafucka 
where my money at?
You gonna make me come down to your house 
where your mommy at
Mummywrap the kids, have ‘em cryin’ 
for they mommy back
Dummy that your daddy is, 
tell ‘em I just want my racks
(Racks on racks on racks
Maybachs on bachs on bachs on bachs on bachs)
Who in that? 
(Oh shit, it’s just blacks on blacks on blacks)
(Hundred stack) 
How you get it? 
(Nigga layin’ raps on tracks)

I wish I could give you this feeling
I’m planking on a million
I’m riding through yo hood, 
you can bank  
I ain’t got no ceiling
Made a right on 79th, I’m coming down South Shore Drive 
(I remain Chi-town) 
Brooklyn ‘til I die

1 comment:

IWonderAsIWander said...

Jay Z and Kanye West have done more for my confidence level than anyone short of my father and my older brother. I literally summon Jigga and 'Ye lyrics to my mind anytime I feel self-doubt in a courtroom or any time I am inclined to relent rather than fight. They force me to believe in myself. You can't listen to them and not be inspired to greatness. That's the God's-honest truth right there bruh.