Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Diary of A Mad Jigaboo


CNu said...
lol,


"What isn't the Internet" will come into existence the minute you stop poking out your lip and pretending you can win a zero-sum picture/word battle with me coon

Denmark Vesey said ...
If anybody out there ... can tell me what CNu is talking about ... let a brotha know.  I haven't a clue.  Seriously.  Dude starting to worry me.

Cat seems mad all the time. Resentful.
Imagine, if you will, inviting a few friends over to relax.  Chat.  Have a good time.


And a big fat muhfuggah shows up.  You know him.  Seen him around. Used to be interesting cat.  Then got weird.  Now, you aint really invite dude.   Yet, you don't mind if he's there.  Hell the more the merrier. 

But soon as people start to have a good time. Start vibing.  Dialoguing. Pillsbury Negro Boy starts getting loud up in the spot.

Says he doesn't like the food.  Says he thinks the music sucks. Doesn't like your wine.   He doesn't care for your decor.  He calls your guests "stupid"


Cool.  No worries. Everything aint for everybody.  So you figure ... 'go head Negro.  Step.

Yet every time you throw a little soiree, each time you start a little conversation among friends,  the first person in the door is this biscuit and grape jelly eatin' loudmouth.  Imagine if the last cat to leave every party, still talkin' shit, is Mr. Waffle House himself. 
Even as you put his drunk rolly polly ass out, he is steady shoutin' over his shoulder ... "you aint shit Denmawk Veshey!  I hate it here!  This place sucks!!  You are a terrible host!! Lydon Larouche!! Henry Makow!! Da Jooos Da Joooos!!"

... But Jigaboo ... you been here 6 nights this week.

"That's got nothing to do with it! 
You can't win a zero-sum picture/word battle with me!! I will" BOOM. (close the door)



9 comments:

DMG said...

I'm just surprised that Asian girl isn't giving the "peace sign".

Oh, wait...nevermind.

CNu said...

Imagine, if you will, inviting a few friends over to relax. Chat. Have a good time.

and then bombarding them with a serial rotation of lyndonlarouche, alex jones, david icke, henry makow, and moorish bacon-bey propaganda, sided by mounds of hypocritical gay-bashing/jew-bashing, and all topped off with Congo Dandy fashion tips from Paul Smith?

rotflmbao...,

"you aint shit Denmawk Veshey! I hate it here! This place sucks!! You are a terrible host!!!!"

Porch monkey, you DO suck!

... But Jigaboo ... you been here 6 nights this week.

as long as your whole and entire Blackest Man schtick boils down to the promotion of "faggot leach opportunist manipulators" - best believe I'ma drive by just to ridicule you - particularly given the fact you call me back by name three times a day - every day - to do just that!

Anonymous said...

this shit is hilarious. DV, you are quite the entertainer!

Anonymous said...

Yet every time you throw a little soiree, each time you start a little conversation among friends, the first person in the door is this biscuit and grape jelly eatin' loudmouth.

OMG LOL!!!

DMG said...

Come on anonymous' don't fuck up a perfectly good toe to toe verbal brawl, with that week ass peanut gallery ass kissing.

You two are so far up the hosts ass, that the poor man is constipated. Get a name, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Denmark Vesey said...

"and then bombarding them with a serial rotation of lyndonlarouche, alex jones, david icke, henry makow, and moorish bacon-bey propaganda, sided by mounds of hypocritical gay-bashing/jew-bashing, and all topped off with Congo Dandy fashion tips from Pau" CNu

Folks.

CNu is right...

He's. He's got me.

There's nothing I can say really.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

It's all derivative of Lyndon Laruche and the Moors.

I'm. I'm. I'm busted.

Every thought, feeling and encounter you've experienced at DenmarkVesey.Net was completely contrived.

I apologize if I've let you down.

Those of you who choose to join CNu over at his blog, and never come back ... I won't blame you one bit.

I would probably do the same thing.

Go to Subbrealism.com

And never come back.

DMG said...

Come on now KAM...every time one of us has taken leave of your spot for more than 48 hours, you put up Las Vegas style neon signs begging us to come home. You were damn near counting the days until my plane touched down at O'Hare from London...

Don't be mad at Craig. Respect the game. You know damn well you can't hone your skills sparring with sycophants trying to jerk you off at every turn (I'm looking in your direction Earwax and Loki...).

large, pork-eating, $11/hr, red-jacketed TSA goon said...

Don't forget me, DMG. I like jerking off DV, too!

CNu said...

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

awwww....,

and there it is.

the thorn in DV's paw - nucca caught feelings cause I stopped giving him his "due".

absolutely priceless.....,

Those of you who choose to join CNu over at his blog, and never come back ... I won't blame you one bit.

no, no, no, no, no, no...,

no need to go and get drastic!

I understand your issue now.

There's nothing unique or compelling about DV.

I'm sorry I went hard on you.

Started treating you like a typical Internet stranger and all.

Henceforward, I promise I'll stop impugning your specialness, ummm-kay?