Sunday, March 28, 2010

If "Lyndon LoRouche" Created Denmark Vesey Dot Net ... Tell Him To Create Another One

Cés said...
I think I need to rhyme this up!

Let my style be known to ya'll young cats!

Lookin' for truth, but it is all chit-chat

Dr. DMG just said it!
It's all about them genetics.
I cracked up when I read it.
'Cause it is so true,
But he ain't get it!


Ya'll see,
I was born in the roots
In the altitudes of Peru!

I NEED that damn root!

It is part of my people, my truth!

Oh! I need that root!
I juice it up in the blender

All the tools in a glass
Food for the wise

Root for the soul
It can't be ignored
Grasping the power of mother's earth soil!

Tastes just like fruit, sweet and smooth,

My ancestors & the secrets of the powerful fruits,

Moving hundred tons stones,
built an empire of gold s-tones!


Ya'll think they built that eatin' pork chops?

Let it be known,
the knowledge of the world

Let me tell da' secret
one for ya'll to keep it

I fly high like the condor
while ya'll chocking corn-dogs

Think da' body is no more than a trash can?

Arrogants as if they-re god-like

tellin' the people:

"eat this shit while you can, it
is healthy as long as you crap"


I'ma keep it HEALTHY for myself & my fam

As long as I can,

as long as I breath,

Ain't takin' more chances with the junk of the XXX

XXX = google it! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fly high like the condor
while ya'll chocking corn-dogs


I feel you Ces!