Monday, February 14, 2011

The Confessions of A White Broad ...

Becky said ...
Today on my way to school I saw a black man in his twenties running along Peachtree with no shirt on. This man had probably the best physique I have seen in a while. It was flawless. Not an inch of body fat on him. I found myself attracted to the muscular, hairless chest, which is strange because normally huge muscles don't really do it for me. Then I started thinking about how a black man's muscular body is so much more attractive than a white man's. I don't know if I'm just over the whole tanned greased up thing or what, but it is a fact that black men's bodies are almost always more sexually attractive than white mens'.

One of my good friends from college had a secret obsession with black men. She was the whitest white girl around. From Lake City, blonde, to be a school teacher, marrying the sweetest, most generous AGR you've ever met. But she loved black men. Usher in particular I remember. So one day I was combing some garage sales in Florida and found this framed 30x20 picture of a black man's sweaty chest. For ONE DOLLAR! Whatta steal, I thought. So of course I bought it and carted it all the way up to Lake City and presented her with it before her wedding (in private-duh). I'm not sure how it was recieved, I can't really remember. I do know that people were confused. I thought it was hilarious.

Sometimes my brother thinks he is black. He's not, but he can do a mean bo-jack routine.

I've never really experienced the blackness first hand, but you know what they say, and I haven't heard any complaints.

To conclude I will list some of my favorite black people:

1. Oprah (this goes without saying)
2. Taye Diggs
3. Beyonce
4. Michael Jackson
5. The guy that details cars at my office building
6. Hot Ryan from college (probably the hottest black man I've met)
7. my school friend Dayle
8. Alexanda the DJ from Cluck U
9. Flava FLAV

16 comments:

IWonderAsIWander said...

That might be the funniest thing I've ever read...

It's all a masculinity thing. White boys are soft nowadays in general. I know a fine ass white girl (married to a black guy) who told me that from the age of FIVE she just loved her some dark-as-night muscular black men. And brothas, well, we just like the attention and the flattery. (The Karma Sutra is a good read on the importance of flattering your partner, ladies.)

pink said...

LOL @ the list of favorite black ppl

Anonymous said...

pink it ain't nothin wrong with her liking michael jackson, michael was sexy even with a white skin and no muscles. heheheh

qsheeba said...

But I think there's a lot more bruthas who obsess over white chicks than vice-versa. Let's not even start posting that ish.

But to be fair, why not post some quotes of white boys obsessed with sistas too? Let's let Halle rep Black Supremacy too by having Aubry's babies!

Anonymous said...

Flava flav?? come on

Anonymous said...

Let's let Halle rep Black Supremacy too by having Aubry's babies!

Halle will rep Black Supremacy by having a black baby with Aubrey.

RJEsq said...

"Let's let Halle rep Black Supremacy too by having Aubry's babies!"


Does anyone else see that this statement is retarded??!!

qsheeba said...

^ No, I'm saying let's give some shine to sistas spreading their legs to white boys for Black supremacy too!

Having sex with another race makes you superior to them, right?

KonWomyn said...

qsheba said:
"Having sex with another race makes you superior to them, right?"

Wrong. Having sex with someone of another Race is not an example of superiority: that's what the Crackers foolishly thought when they raped Black women.

Your name is qsheba; as in Sheba right? Did Solomon's strength come from having harems of Asian and African or was it ordained from the Most High God? Human Beings are GOD personified; they are Gods in themselves so that makes them superior. Black being the source of humanity is the source of one's strength. Period. How that strength is articulated or misarticulated is one's own business with the God/s whom they praise. (Even atheists have a godsystem).

And Becky, thanks for sharing. But I'd replace Flavor Flav with Lance Gross. No Contest!

...peace

KonWomyn said...

Ursh over Taye Diggs anydaaaay!!!

dx said...

ladies....no love fa da FLAV??

The Doc aka Mayor McCheese said...

Aite, guess I gotta be the one to point out the irony in ol' girl's name, and Plies' song of the same.

I want yo mouf, gimme dat Beckyyyyy....!!!!

Becky Becky, you so sweet, I need Becky 'fo I beat.

I hate that song, but heh... just found that funny.

Anonymous said...

u damn negros stay away from our white women.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! My friend, I will stay away from white women, when they deem it necessary to stay away from my finely honed physique.

Its just a matter of taste and desire, perhaps you should attempt some form of extracaricular activity to better yourself and in turn make you more desirable, rather than being angry at the people that look better than you.

Odds are that you are a male between the ages of 23 and 33, the most activity you get is either walking to your car or fridge, and then to bed, but yet you find it easier to blame those of color with your inability to incite desire in the women around you.

All in all, exercise man, and learn how to spell, Exercise and Education, KEY to a healthty life!!! Oh and remember, white people did this to us. Lol, We were the first tri-athletes in the country!!! running miles, hurdling fences, swimming lakes/rivers just to escape the men on horse back, and we STILL got away!!! lol.

Have a fantastic day!

Just a fun-fact, I'm engaged to a beautiful Danish,Italian, and Scottish WHITE girl!!! She loved her some negro!!!

N. THE BLACK GUY!!!

Anonymous said...

i've known since I was 13 that black is best ;)hahah.

Anonymous said...

This is racist but hey....every race has his flaws and ups . I mean this is just lame if you think one group of ethnicity is better than the other

FFS stop this racism ..its gonna bite your after life .