Monday, August 24, 2009

About As Anti-Plantation Negro As It Gets

Such is often the case with “science fiction” literature. According to researcher
Michael Hoffman, this literary genre is instrumental in the indoctrination of the
masses into the doctrines of the elite:I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.

I've been here before and will come again.

If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.

Man is a universe within himself.

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.

My future is righteousness.

My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.

People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger.words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.

5 comments:

Big Man said...

Bob was a beast.

T.A.N. Man said...

You can always count on Bob to give you one.

Anonymous said...

YouTube

watch?v=bb-SjlhHCIM

Jah see and know

Anonymous said...

there are only a handful of minds that are deserving of "one of the G.O.A.T." status (Greatest of All Time). he's among a VERY short list

"the greats die and the worms will live" - Jadakiss

KP

KonWomyn said...

"You smoke herb in Zimbabwe? Yeh, One night we go to a soldier place and a guerilla call out to me an' give me a touch of sumtin'…and that was it. No wonder they won the war! Tell ya boy, dem mon smoke some good herb mon! De tell me they smoke dat herb an' feel brave. Them tell me it make them; invisible!" Bob Marley on his visit to Zimbabwe.