Friday, June 26, 2009

Testify

KP said ...
I cosign "the leeches"

My mom is from Gary, Indiana. She and my aunt & uncle used to pay a few dollars to watch Mike and his siblings perform in a basement (sitting on hard folding chairs, some pulled up some floor)along with countless other ppl in the community from time to time.

He's The G.O.A.T.


Regardless of any opinion or speculation about him, the most high spent a lil more time with this man's soul. So much so even the harshest critic can't deny the joy he brought to them and the world.

I was good yesterday but its really sinking in now.

REST brother MJ, REST.

5 comments:

The Doc said...

Man, when I saw Nancy Grace giving Big Homey his props, I knew it was something. (Well, I knew before then, but y'know...)

If that lady don't talk about nothin' else, she's gon' talk about some babies. And with the accusations around him, I never would've thought. But even she had to give it up...

The Doc Misses MJ said...

Guys, looks like MJ's going to top the charts again this week.

I was telling my gull and some of my friends-- I betcha Thriller (As well as maybe a few more of his albums) goes platinum again this year (If not multi)

The Doc Misses MJ said...

Damn, forgot the link.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090628/en_nm/us_music_jackson_1

The only thing that worries me is the rumors that he's in so much debt. I betcha the sharks are just champing at the bit to take away all the rights to his music.

Anonymous said...

I just got an email from moms... correction on the cover charge for the Jackson's basement performances... the fee was 25 cents.

KP

Denmark Vesey said...

Wow. Your mom saw Michael Jackson perform in a basement for 25 cents?

That's good living.

There are people who would have paid $25,000 for that intimate a performance.