Thursday, December 18, 2008

God's Son Got Some 'Splainin' To Do

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...
But DV:

I know you aren't surprised. Obama's monetary policy was one major reason I did not vote for him. Saying that you believe in change but then hiring Clintonistas and not doing shit about the FED and its exploitation of Americans is house negrodom at its best. You can slice it however you'd like but despite Obamas' charm, intelligence and charisma I don't agree with almost eighty percent of what has come out of his mouth and almost one hundred percent disagree with economic decisions he is planning to make!

4 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 18 08

Thx for the mention DV. Heh!

Denmark Vesey said...

Shhhh. Mahndisa. Anybody who can use "the FED" and "house negrodom" in a sentence is aight with me.

Anonymous said...

I ain't hatin on em. They doin wha the gotta do.
But when have ya'll buou meet with a similar mix of Black folks?
"High-ranking officials with Barack Obama's transition team met for roughly two-and-a-half hours with a wide range of Jewish groups that encompassed nearly the entire ideological spectrum." Hello?

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]You can slice it however you'd like but despite Obamas' charm, intelligence and charisma I don't agree with almost eighty percent of what has come out of his mouth and almost one hundred percent disagree with economic decisions he is planning to make![/quote]

Mahndisa:

Sometimes I love you like a play cousin and then other times I think that you have a hormone imbalance.

I will start to evaluate you on your broader philosophy rather than via the points that we disagree with you.

I respect your willingness to go against the grain on this one.