Tuesday, September 09, 2008

NY Times "Best Seller" or Propaganda and Meme Desiged To Demonize The Ideological and Spiritual Counterpoint To Radical Zionism and The NWO?

45 of 61 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars As gruesome as the Nazi-Soviet pact, 18 Jun 2005
By Pieter "Toypom" (Johannesburg) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)


In this revealing work, Horowitz explores the and the hellish marriage between IslamoFascistshighly networked American Left. These ideologues who once sided with the USSR and other repressive communist regimes have now wholeheartedly embraced radical Islam.

Their agenda emanates from the extreme left but their influence extends far beyond, also encompassing liberal discourse and the mass media. It seems that this radical agenda has now succeeded in capturing the heart and soul of the Democratic Party.

Unholy Alliance exposes and dissects the Left in fine detail, seeking for answers to why it has made an alliance with a reactionary and oppressive religious ideology. Also why it tried to undermine the War on Terror by opposing the liberation of Afghanistan and Iraq. The fracture of the consensus in American politics is another topic discussed here.

Part One, A Defining Moment, takes the investigation from 9/11, the response of the Administration, and the Left's response to that. It shows how the Left declared war on the War on Terror and started organising demonstrations long before any action was taken, becoming the vanguard for Saddam and the Jihad terrorists.

When the NeoCons tricked us into wars with Muslims,
I remained silent;
I was not a Muslim.
When they equated Islam with terror,
I remained silent;
I was not an Islamist.
When they censured the largest anti-war protests in history,
I did not speak out;
I was not an anti-War protester
When they tortured Arabs in Guantanimo,
I looked the other way.
I was not an Arab.
When they built prisons to make profits,
warehousing the souls of young black men,
I remained silent.
I was not a young black man.
When the white boy from Seattle,
lost a leg in Basra,
I shrugged my shoulders.
I was not a white boy from Seattle.
When they pardoned Neocon lobbyists guilty of war crimes
I remained silent;
Well, because I'm scared of Jews and I want to be able to get a job.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"liberation of Afghanistan and Iraq"

LMFAO. Look what these Jewish Zioneocon shitards got us into and still have the nerve to defend.

I think Alan Horrorwitz should just be deported to Israel, already...as an enemy of our state.