Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson - The Blackest Man On The Planet Turns 50 (8-28-08)

The greatest entertainer the world has ever known is being officially shunned. Acquitted of bogus molestation charges, why does the King of Pop get less play than a Kid Rock?

Michael's Relationship with the media really started to go downhill after this:

JACKSON: "They suck - they're like leeches. I'm so tired of it. They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars, and everything, end up with, penniless. It is conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

On Wednesday, the Anti-Defamation League officially demanded an apology from Jackson: "It is important now for Mr. Jackson to stand up and acknowledge that his words are hurtful and hateful. He needs to show his fans that he rejects bigotry and is truly serious about stamping out, in his words, 'the ugliness of racism, anti- Semitism and stereotyping.' This can only begin with an apology to Jews everywhere, especially those fans who have been deeply hurt and offended by his words."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The Jews do it on purpose"

Aww, I think I'm a newborn fan. ;)

Seriously though, you know it's getting horrendously obvious when even household names are complaining about their shyt now. When a top (ok, top hasbeen) pop star calls this shyt out, the collective consciousness has officially bumped up a notch. And coming from a Black (ok, Black-born) man, it's no longer easily dismissable as just blind "anti-Semitism" or "neo-NAZI rhetoric" anymore.

I smell a new comeback song here, Mikey..! How about, "Snakes In My Brain!"

Anonymous said...

Did he really say this??? When??

Intellectual Insurgent said...

Michael Jackson should apologize just as soon as that Israeli fashion designer Doron Braunshtein apologizes "to Blacks everywhere" for making T-shirts that say "Who Killed Obama" and "Obama Is My Slave".

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0g5okEmFk


I watched that over, and over, and over, and over...

Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson made this statement long ago.

Anonymous said...

True healing can only begin with a Jewish apology to the world.

Anonymous said...

Mike. My favorite all-time.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the child molestation charges and character assassination came out shortly after these statements?

Not saying the dude was guilt-free of anything, but everyone has skeletons that the media can choose to focus on or ignore.

For example, Clinton puffed some green, and the leech media crucified him for it. Obama snorts coke and possibly smoked crack - yet the media just said to move along, nothing to see here! And who knows what other dirt they've dug up but chosen not to report?

the good nurse said...

I would not be surprised if his career was eternally affected by this statement.

Unknown said...

Yo DV why don't you give me my props for the first posting on the "leeches thing"... this is the second time you iced me out my brotha... last one was when I hipped you to.... nevermind but come on bra.

Unknown said...

Wow! I swear on everything I didnt post that last one!!! ( the one NOT in BLUE Im perplexed. Im the one who brought that quote to the forum.

"Did he really say this??? When??"
ILL

That WAS not me. Who was that?.. you byrd. Sheesh Im actually flattered. Im the one who said.... "if he hadn't called a certain group of ppl leeches he'd be alive and well" Where is that quote????? Why would someone imitate me???? NO disrespect DV but who knows you personally??? The only reason some one would impersonate me is if they ran the blog. Yo if this isn't explained Im out. Who knows this person personally? You didn't post it until I posted and now some imposter asks questions about it. weird. CNu mandisa wayne dmg lawgohard take note. Hey UbM do you know "Dv" personally?

The Doc Misses MJ said...

Calm down, m'man. It could just be a lurker who chose your handle. That's a pretty common post name, even if he/she might not use it exactly in the context you might.

Or maybe you're onto something, I dunno...

Unknown said...

Maaan... I don't know...