Friday, July 25, 2008

Kay Ryan Appointed America's Poet Laureate - But Can She Get With Lil Wayne?

Lesbian Takes Poet Laureate Post
by Kilian Melloy
EDGE


Kay Ryan, America’s 16th Poet Laureate
A lesbian has been selected to the post of America’s 16th Poet Laureate.

Kay Ryan, 62, was slated to don the mantle of the country’s top poet on July 17, reports a New York Times article published that same day.

Their purpose wraps
around the backs of things
and under arms;
they gouge and hatch
and glue on charms
till likable materials–
apple crates and canning funnels–
lose their rural ease. We are not
pleased the way we thought
we would be pleased.


Un-fuckin-believable, Little Wayne's the President Fuck em, fuck em, fuck em, even if they celibate I know the game is crazy it's mo crazy than it's ever been I'm married to that crazy bitch, call me Kevin Federline It's obvious that he'll be Cash Money til the death of him The ground shall break when they bury him, bury him I know one day they gonna bury him But I lock my casket tight baby so I don't let the devil in Nigga it just me and my guitar, yeah bitch I'm heavy metal And you can get them fuckin Led Zeppelin Nigga's as bitches bitches I think they full of estrogen And we hold court and take your life for settlement Yes I'm the best, and no I ain't positive I'm definite I know the game like I'm reffin' it This is the Carter, Tha Carter III, the New Testament And I'm the God and this is what I bless em with

No comments: