Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gee Chee Vision said...
Trayvon didn't have any rights taken from him, he had his life taken from him. He was murdered.

Zimmerman already declared a turf war on any life he devalued. Trayvon didn't have territorial markings to identify any potential threat. The intent behind his murder is just as bad if he were murdered for faith or finance.

We should not be alarmed that there exist individuals that are willing to kill because of race, religion or resources, we should be alarmed about government willing to kill because of race, religion or resources.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Trayvon didn't have any rights taken from him? Huh? His right to life and liberty were snatched away.

Gee Chee Vision said...

Some one robs me in the street...

...along with my wallet he took off with my liberties.

He took my right to be protected from seizure of property without a warrant or probable cause?

He took my freedom of speech (cuz he told me to shut the eff up);

my pursuit of happiness cause he told me "stop smiling don't let noth'n move but the money"?

I'm not making a joke of Trayvon's death but trying to understand how these add-ons will assist the events as oppose to constructing a narrative serving some other purpose? How does it get worse than Trayvon being murdered?

If a hate crime takes place, is that really fair to multiply that crime into a crime of hate.

Not only did you commit the crime you hated while you did it.

Not only did you get caught selling 5 grams of crack but you assisted Al-Qaeda while doing so (as this one commercial suggested). More time nigger.

Protesting is beginning to be categorized as a threat to national security. The pendulum doesn't hold to one side for long.