Monday, May 23, 2011

If I Had A Dime For Every Plantation Negro Mime ...

Nate The Great said...
Yea, you don't get it. I'll stick around with my fingers crossed until I get bored with your condescending "deep" comments. Every interaction is a learning experience for both parties. Until you acknowledge that I will not acknowledge you as an educator, but a pimp. You know, they always have to maintain some imaginary level of dominance. They relate to you from above, never eye to eye. Hoes often think that's because they're powerful/intelligent/etc. Riiiight.

You pretending to son me is not only erroneous, it's unrealistic... even if you were as well versed as you think you are, my brotha.

Denmark Vesey said ...
If I had a dime...
for every Plantation Negro mime,
who fell through the spot,
with that tired ol' pimp line
mouth full of swine  
guts entwined
with genetically modified bovine ...

mad cuz DV shine
without even tryin'...
I'd buy a G5 airline,
a crib on the St. Lucian coastline
and recline in the sunshine
along a tropical shoreline
 a nine tucked in the waistline
for the haters tryin' to malign
the thousand year bloodline.

Denmark Vesey is the sublime byline.
Go somewhere Nate.  

Boy, it's your bedtime.
.

2 comments:

Nate The Great said...

Enjoy that St. Lucian coast. I'll be doing research in Cuba (on someone else's dime) to come back and empower my young brothas in real life. Anything you want me to look into for you?

I appreciate the shoutout, DV. You showin love, in your own unique way.

Denmark Vesey said...

I hear ya Nate.

It's an open mic in this spot. A man can say what he wants.

I invite him to do so. In fact I insist. If what he says has merit, it will stand up.

Around here a square is called a square. And a circle a circle.

As you can see, most of the cats here have style. Form and function.

Even my favorite white boy can flow and Nikki Minaj aint got nothin' on the sistas.

Corny writers don't stick around long.

I consider DV.net one of the last islands of free speech in a vast ocean of conformity and censorship.

Agreement is overrated.

You my brother Nate. I'm interested in what you have to say. And you welcome here.