Monday, April 25, 2011

The Global System of Black Supremacy • Fred The God's Son Is America's Greatest Living Poet

heard the same rumor
put the dummies to ya
When I blast they have you in an all white cast
… like the honeymooners

i lime birds,
Bronx's bad boy'
with the shines out
like time served

said it before
Fred is raw
these niggas won't spit
cause I got Metaphors
they don't get

they rhyme with  .357
but,
i'm in my prime...
like 1 - 3 − 5 − 7 

I GHOST WRITE
I'M A NEMESIS
GIVE OUT CRACK ...
LIKE ELLEN
I'M D GENEROUS
WHATEVER HE START ..
HE FINISHES
I'M NICE
LIKE 40 POINTS AND 10 ASSISTS

I'll let the .tech fly
your hospital room 
will look like Best Buy'

I'm fresh fly
for the record,
like a needle
see me on stage with Linen
like a Beatle

4 comments:

the streets spoke and said...

He aight... but he aint fuckin wit Lupe, Black Thought, Saigon, Rhymefest, Sha Stimuli

Denmark Vesey said...

They cool.

For Bone-N-The-Nose rappers.

You know.

In a 2006 kind of way.

drop a link to any of them cats that can fuck with Fred.

Any of em.

The Doc said...

Hearing Fred rhyme gives me that excitement I get when I first heard Big Pun or young Biggie.

And streets, old Saigon was sick, destined to be next to blow. Warning Shots would've been a 5 mic classic if he'd released it as an album and not a mixtape. Hell, it's still a classic regardless. I give it regular spins even now.

New Saigon sounds defeated, like the rap game ain't do him right (which I wholeheartedly agree to) and he hasn't been able to shake back from it. Hoping son will find his way back.

The Doc said...

And DV, remember I put you up on Cory Gunz, told you he was coming.

Now look. Signed with Wayne, got a reality show coming on MTV. Next to blow.

I got a eye for this shit, man.

Right now the dudes under my radar are Brisco, Fred, Slaughterhouse, Yelawolf, Red Cafe, Cory and Tyga. (Maybe a few more.) Not saying any of these dudes are gonna blow, or that they're particularly lyrical rappers, just who i'm keeping at the back of my head based on certain criteria of what the game's looking for right now. And Wiz has a shot with the buzz he's getting right now, but that other poppy shyt he's doing might blow it for him if he's not careful. It's a'ite to be catchy, but dude really takes the pop stuff *too* far.

I'm assuming er'body here's familiar with datpiff.com, rite? You can pretty much listen to damn near any artist's mixtape you want, for free, no pop ups, no b.s., a virtually unlimited selection to pick from.