Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fred The Godson • The Greatest Rapper You Old Rap Negros Aint Never Heard Of

Later For Keats, TS Elliot and James Joyce. Fred The Godson.
I'm Too Fat!
The Doc aka "The Montage, the Renaissance, the Rebirth, the Avant-Garde" said...
Oh shit, DV. What you know about Fred the God? 

Really, y'all? Nothing special about son.... rrrrreeeeeaaaaallllyyyyy??? 

"She say what I say, 
she a mockin' bird, 
I'm tryin' jay her, 
a mockin' Bird... 
Larry for the slow-minded, 
I cop a house no credit, 
the Bronx co-signed it."

Dude's ill as a mutha, mane. Y'all trippin'. You haven't heard of dude, but give it a lit bit. Trust me, you will. DV, there's hope for your Wayne addiction yet. :p

11 comments:

Mainkaracter said...

uh nah bruh...nothing special

the streets spoke and said...

This niggas garbage

Richmond Muhamnad said...

He's ok.

Anonymous said...

He appears to be unhealthy.
'Spitting' the same old tropes, use of the 'n' word, calling women the 'b' word, and talking about his 'game'. I like J's input.

Denmark Vesey said...

1) just because you don't get it, doesn't mean its the same "old tropes"

2) What is the 'n' word?

3) Why shouldn't a rap artist use the 'n' word any more than a screenwriter not use the 'n' word?

4) Who called ... "women" ... the 'b' word ... when?

5) "talking about his 'game'"? - He's not talking. He's rapping.

Art neanderthals always try to reduce and dismiss that which they don't understand.

Cash Rulz said...

There's a reason we haven't. Cause he sounds like [INSERT MIXTAPE ARTIST NAME HERE].

The Doc said...

Oh shit, DV. What you know about Fred the God?

Really, y'all? Nothing special about son.... rrrrreeeeeaaaaallllyyyyy???

She say what I say, she a mockin' bird,
I'm tryin' jay her, a mockin' Bird...
Larry for the slow-minded,
I cop a house no credit, the Bronx co-signed it.

Dude's ill as a mutha, mane. Y'all trippin'. You haven't heard of dude, but give it a lit bit. Trust me, you will.

DV, there's hope for your Wayne addiction yet. :p

The Doc said...

My cousin put me up on dude. What originally caught his eye is the fact that, despite dude's size, he raps like he's the prettiest nigga in the room. Like he's what "the shit" hopes to be when it grows up, if you know what i mean.

Think Big said it best:
Black, ugly as ever, however,
the girl's pee pee when they see me.

Anonymous said...

Fred can def spit. He's brave enough to make cats rewind, a lost art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI6A1pmhl24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8HuVBG82Oc&feature=related

KP

The Doc said...

Ay DV, do me a small fave-- That line, "a mockin' bird" should be "I'M mockin' Bird."

Larry for the slow-minded. :)

The Doc said...

^^DV, the line?