Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About As UnPlantation Negro As It Gets

I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.

I've been here before and will come again.

If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.

Man is a universe within himself.

Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.

My future is righteousness.

My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.

My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.

People want to listen to a message, word from Jah. This could be passed through me or anybody. I am not a leader. Messenger.words of the songs, not the person, is what attracts people.

2 comments:

sakredkow said...

That is a righteous prophet.

You gonna dance to Jah music, dance.

NegroFogey said...

Color blindness? That is some plantation nonsense.