Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Kanye West Is The Greatest Living Poet In The English Language

Kanye said ...
We keep these G’s in an alloy safe
and stash the weed in an altoids case
they say good things come to those who wait
so I’m gon be at least an hour late
I’m so fresh I should be arrested
new Tody Chester with my nuts on your chest bitch
she said “hey ‘Ye”
I said “Yes Bitch”
damn I’m only asking you a question
I met this milf at the allstar getting action
a cougar with more rings than Phil Jackson
told her beauty is why God invented eyeballs
and her booty is why God invented my balls
I’m a rockstar, huh, start it up
start it up, huh, start it up
so popular you should get a shot of us
don’t take shots at us that is only obvious
the first album I vomited, the second I colonic’d it
aint nobody f-cking with me, I plutonic’d it
bet I got some slippers on, bet go honour it
these aint even real clothes homie I’m pyjama rich
Banks told me homie go switch the style up
these b-tches on me homie only to arouse us
told her I aint paying tonite I’m only browsing
she pulled her blouse up, said “it’s free”, I said WOWZER!

7 comments:

Lightskinned Wonder said...

DV, I just love your taste in women!

Denmark Vesey said...

Thank you

Pink said...

Disagree!!!! Get that woman some wax!!!

Pink said...

The Ye verse is hot though.

HotmfWax said...

@pink.

I am here, what do you me to do to her :).

Anonymous said...

lol @ wax you crazy!

Anonymous said...

More vulgar garbage from the likes of Kanye, not to single him out. "They're all doing it," as they say.