Friday, October 28, 2011

Introduction To Plantation Negro Haters 003 • DV University • Spring Semester 2011

DMG said...
I suppose one would have to ask his Mrs. if she does or does not feel oppressed by that action.

My wife knows how to fill her own gas tank, and I know how to set the table and clean dishes if need be. Then again, my son knows how to and does all of those jobs...and then some. Can't send my boy into the world not knowing how to change car oil, wash clothes and clean dishes on his own. I hope he appreciates the gesture if his future woman does get him a plate, but I wouldn't want him to just expect it.
"Anonymous" said...
 
Only a developmentally arrested muhphuggah would....,

Denmark Vesey said ...
Only a cornball jealous pork eating hater, with so much estrogen in his system... he's developed man boobs ... would bend over backwards to find fault in a husband expecting to be served by his wife.

"it's ok if she serves him ... as long as he doesn't expect it"

STFU. 

Whey dem bumbaclot get dat frum? You Plantation Negros are so eager to conform you've adopted the pose of old white lesbians.

You gotdamn right I expect my wife to serve me.

That's probably why she likes doing it.  Don't project your ghetto ass slave hangups about servitude and oppression.  That's some shit you learned from 20 years of "Black History Month" and reruns of Roots: The Next Generation.

When my wife makes me a plate, it is not service, nerds.  It is art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's probably why she likes doing it. Don't project your ghetto ass slave hangups about servitude and oppression. That's some shit you learned from 20 years of "BLACK HISTORY MONTH" and reruns of ROOTS: THE NEXT GENERATION."-DV

That
is
just
too
funny

Come to think of it, I should gather about 30 kids and do a project why Black History Month is stupid. I bet Negroes would lynch me with a Kente cloth noose.

"When my wife makes me a plate, it is not service, nerds. IT IS ART."-DV

Dammmn...you left a carbon footprint in a liberal's arse with that one.

Denmark Vesey said...

Brother Gee!

Where you been man?

These squares got me surrounded.

"come to think of it, I should gather about 30 kids and do a project why Black History Month is stupid. I bet Negroes would lynch me with a Kente cloth noose."

LOL.

Ahhh.

You aint lyin'.

Wake up in the morning be 4 or 5 negros outside your house with bones in their noses and wearing polyester dashikis ... talking about:

"Gee Chee why yous uhttackin' Bwak Histowy Mumph?! Dat's duh Only Mumph Weze Gotz Fo Our Histowy!! Bwak Peepus Died Tuh Get Massah Tuh Give Us Febwuwawy to celebwate our Hiztowy!!!"