Thursday, November 18, 2010

Advanced Propaganda Deconstruction 505 - The Voting Myth • DV University • Fall Semester 2010 • 3 Credits

Actually a vote is not my voice.  My voice is my voice.  My vote is a choice between two different versions of someone else's voice. My vote is an attempt to quantify the illusion of consensus.  My voice is the axis of blackness.   My voice made the choicest and coyest princess on campus braless and post coitus.  My voice proposes a toast to My Empress.  My voice once echoed in the palaces of Memphis.  My voice was the first to tell you to never eat seedless.  My voice is ruthless.  Leave you toothless.  Leave you roofless.    Listen dufus.  Your vote is a tool to group us.   Rob us.  Fake ass Congress.  Bureaucratic nonsense.   Technocratic Godlessness. Constitutional jaundice.  Electoral fungus. Monkey mother fuckas going through the motions.  

No comments: