Friday, May 28, 2010

New World Plantation Negro - Tivoli Gardens Today • Bankhead Tomorrow

RJEsq said ...
My father, age 56, Jamaican born, says Christopher Is revered and well supported by the people. No one, not even the elderly support his extradition. He supports schools, actually funding the complete educational operation is certain parts of Kingston. My dad also pointed out the irony of the man being extradited and charged in a country he has never before stepped foot in. Sounds to me that any crime he committed occurred in Jamaica.

3 comments:

Constructive Feedback said...

What/where is "Bankhead"?

CNu said...

around the way from fayetteville dumbass...,

makheru bradley said...

My dad also pointed out the irony of the man being extradited and charged in a country he has never before stepped foot in. Sounds to me that any crime he committed occurred in Jamaica.—RJESQ

RJ, are you generally opposed to international extradition laws?
My question is purely hypothetical. The legitimacy or illegitimacy of the affidavits by confidential informants and the legality of the wiretaps on Coke are obviously serious issues to be resolved, apparently by Jamaica’s SC

Based on my personal COINTELPRO experience, I’m more than wary of the US government in matters such as this. However, if someone anywhere in the world was the head of an organization which transported and sold cocaine in the US, does the US government have any rights to extradite that person to the US for trial?