Sunday, March 28, 2010

WHO SHOT YA?

Gee-Chee said...
Unc' Remus, obviously you delusional. I'm not trying to win. That's the display of arrogance of someone that has no understanding of his/her purpose in existence. Unc' Remus the only time you got one of your "Zipidi Do Da" days is when you can squeeze in an argument on some gothic subject that you do know about.

You not slick. You tucked your tail and ran when your Latin etymology ran out of steam. I didn't care. My interest wasn't to "challenge" all who dare says something. You don't know how to learn from your own tales and just "lay lo" like Brer Fox. It's as if your age just made you bitter.

I was with some artist yesterday. One of them new Basquiat. He was hating on him because he o. d.'d. Don't want to cause you no skag flashback Remus. My point is he didn't hate on Hendrix who had an even shorter career. That's because Hendrix wasn't of his immediate space leaving no reason to feel that whatever Hendrix got that it cut into his piece of pie.

DV ain't cutting into your piece of pie. You got a well maintained blog. Don't mean nobody dislikes it, it's just that DV has mastered image appropriation AND presents another side of information that isn't buried underneath some board room PC veneer. See atleast the artist hated on Basquait behind some hundreds of thousands that he imaged should have been coming to him. Your envy is behind some digital posturing.

Even your Icberg Slim action suggest your envy. See I'm surrounded by old schoolers. I peep how some envy because they feel some young cats may be partial to others. So they spend time discrediting ANYTHING about their peers. What is funny about that is that the very ones that are so bitter don't have anything to offer themselves. AND they chase away a potential support group of young blood because nobody digs gloom. See I'm not angry at you, I just see through you.

I let you squeeze gracefully out of the conversation (argument in your mind) some threads back. I wasn't interested in pursuing and convincing you. I could have kept after you so I get to "shine" with something I knew that you didn't. I peeped the whole game. You finally slipped away into oblivion with a little youtube funny. Cool. I didn't care. Even your juvenile "so" was funny because older cats that spent their lives with envy for others only become more extreme towards the hopeless end.

Negro offer something interesting. DV got from natural living pop'n off to rhymes, to the eugenics game when we got evening news homicides as the highlight. You see everything here as negative and useless information but FINALLY got "Mr. Bluebird on your shoulder" when it's some gothic illuminati info. And don't read anything creepy about that. That's not normal Unc' Remus. Come on Thulsa Doom, t ain't like dudes come on here automatically taking DV's side. In real life world Negroes take the side of who will scrap if niggas try to jump you on the streets or the club. Your envy can't even see that you chase Negroes to DV's side when cats were neutral from jump start. DV is secure in his ideas, I'm secure in mine and don't have a need to try to challenge him at his dojo so I can take his martial arts practitioners over to my dojo. You obsessed with these fantasies of pimp'n and someone following you. The way you react to info is like someone wants you to follow them.

Spike Lee made a good go at the DV/CNu dichotomy.

9 comments:

CNu said...

If I was "blog murdered" geecheeho is Thomas Hagen, and the kneegrow LaRouche pimp masquerading as "DenmarkVesey" is the dishonorable Elijah Poole...,

Hot Wax said...

DV,
My condolences Bra,

I just want you to know that I really appreciate the time you put into your blog and your desire to uplift some people who are looking for knowledge. What happen today was the "stalker effect " that I was talking about.

"You still don't get it.

There is no DeeVee.

This site is an LHL New Media front executing an LHL strategic plan.

The organization masquerading as DenmarkVesey is not at liberty to examine or criticize its Big House sources, nor is it at liberty to recommend action oriented solutions to the issues it seeks to peddle to a mostly Black audience on behalf of LHL."
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality and fantasy just made love.


Dude that is why I could not do a blog . At some point fantasy does became a reality for some folks. You got blamed and put off into some weird LHL shit. After Bro snapped, I decided to go look up some LHL shit and see what the fuck is driving this man crazy. I came to the same conclusion on that as to what I came to before on him. LaRouche what is your funking point????

Therefore, DV I think that you got caught up in someone who is fighting some personal "prozac type" demons and became the projection of the enemy. I don't know what either(CNU or LHL) of them stands for Bra.

Finally the statement below gives me the willies enough to never type another word, however I am amazed that you can continue.

"Problem is, I actually like that brother - much as I liked my late friend at the tute whose father had been the LHL HNIC in Chicago. "

We got all these Avatar names and are suppose to be expressing our views in a safe way. Somehow fantasy have crossed reality and everything is blurred. I can not tell you that reading this shit did not effect me. All of a sudden, I started thinking maybe I should not be as open as I am on this blog because ain't everyone playing with all their faculties.


Keep doing your thing Bra, I come here daily to be uplifted and don't live here every day as you addressed the brothers yesterday when you said "you niggas here more than me". Maybe that is the first sign you need to look out for from now on Bra. When someone on your jock 24/7 , something ain't right. I am going to Pray for your friend and hope he gets some help DV, however you are in my Prayer too. I know after this stalker shit today , you must feel a little weirded out to not do anything else.

God Bless you Bra.

Respect and Love.

uglyblackjohn said...

@ HotWax - Man, it ain't that serious.
In the pantheon of Blog-gods - DeeVee is Eshu/Elegba.
DeeVee justs sets the matches and allows others to fight for their own views.

(Maybe DeeVee needs a bouncer up in his spot.)

KonWomyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KonWomyn said...

True ting UBJ, it really ain't that deep.

Wax you yourself wax waaaay too serious. Just re-read your statement and see how yourself read too much into blog commentary. You suggest somebody's on Prozac, is a stalker and have in the past written up whole treatises suggesting some people are:
*psychopaths - bec they're Doctors.
*racists - bec they didn't co-sign on your no health insurance havin' White boy.
*work for Cointel Pro - for far too many reasons to list.

Seems like you got things twisted and your suspicions of paranoia seem to reveal you to yourself. iCould easily suspect sumthin agwan with and iCould also offer to pray for you too, by the same token.

Funny thing is bof' you and CNu have a Chicken Little "the sky is falling" attitude - but you're extreme opposites. One iGet, the other not so much, LOL.

Hot Wax said...

@KW,
"Wax you yourself wax waaaay too serious. Just re-read your statement and see how yourself read too much into blog commentary."
Sorry hon, you obviously never boiled a frog before. Maybe I should just buy an ipad and play with imyself and chill.
I got news for you KW this is "serious" and I only "wax" seriously.
Is this is a game ?
Did you forget todays count of 1500 dead babies?-RIGHT NOW!!! -
Do I need to argue with you about the hoax of HIV and the poisonous AZT wiping out your african Brothers and sisters-RIGHT NOW!!!!! Today!
I guess to all my friends who are currently jobless and have lost all dignity, I should not tell them that this was not a ponzi scheme bubble and they are at fault for not be able to feed their kids- RIGHT NOW!!!! Tonight!
I guess checking out my local water plants and reviewing all the "new chemicals" that they are adding Right now!!! is not my concern. too serious.
I guess that 4.2 million dead Iraqis on our Americans hands in the last 15 years is not so serious. I Guess using Depleted Uranium in the battlefield with some of my best friends kids in Iraq does not constitute seriousness tonight.
KW, excuse my impatient but while you iponder this and irationalize that, Mugga fuggas are dying and that is my main focus. Therefore I can see that my passions and sense of urgency bothers you.

Your ego might tell you that you might or might not care, however, My soul and heart cares, I can't unplug- only one gear.

I have made some co-intelpro statements here and there and I also would never redact them.
When some one argues that Big Pharma is better than Clean Water and Sunshine, Nothing else left to call them co intelpro.
Back to urgency:
I got cousins ( I talked out of getting shots) who checked into the rules of the new Health care and were told that they would all have to get their vaccines up to date including H1N1 in order to qualify for the new Health plan. Right now!!!!!!! Today!!
I got friends in Alabama who are retired from the city and can't get payment because the City is bankrupt. right now!! You want me to be al little less serious.
Day 2- DV is still right now making comments about being LHL and the insult that Comic book boy did. I don't care what DV says, that shit was whack and the relationship will never go back to what they were. DON'T TELL ME IT AIN'T THAT SERIOUS . I AM ALLOWED TO CALL IT LIKE I SEE. IT WAS FOUL, irude and iweird!! I HAVE NEVER CROSSED THE LINE LIKE THAT EVER on anyone!!! - to try to link me to something like that is disingenuous by iyou KW.
"Seems like you got things twisted and your suspicions of paranoia seem to reveal you to yourself. iCould easily suspect sumthin agwan with and iCould also offer to pray for you too, by the same token"By all mean Pray for me then... Ithank iyou. You aren't ijudgmental aren't you?
This is the second time you have tried to check me on my passion-why not just let it be? Who are you the emotional police?LMTFA

Hot Wax said...

cont.

"Funny thing is bof' you and CNu have a Chicken Little "the sky is falling" attitude - but you're extreme opposites. One iGet, the other not so much, LOL."Ain't no LOL here KW. From I have made any statement on this blog , you have always painted me as something negative and even told DV you don't get me.I AM NOT SEEKING YOUR GROUPTHINK CONSENSUS. I don't need it, however I find you to be a person who throw rocks and hide and trying to paint me as "Chicken little" doesn't help. I guess I don't take about a hundred resume a day, I guess the Gov. did not try to force us to line up for vaccines, I guess that 100% of pharmaceuticals are great for me and I should start my plan. Hey I am down with CODex Alementarius being started in Canada this year and should be OK with more GMO and nano foods. mmm healthy! No one is trying to do me or my family harm. No sense of urgency here - Wax is just paranoid -nothing to look at continue to boil the frog.

weak. KW weak.

KonWomyn said...

Wax
Okaaaay, holdup you got things waaay twisted.

I feel you that these are critical times and the Plantation's out to control and eliminate, but that wasn't where I was going with my comment.

I was talking abt your reaction to other peops. Attitude and digital relationships not content or global perspective/mission.

Big, iMean H.U.G.E difference.

The Chicken Little comment wasn't because I don't see what's agwan in the world, it was precisely bec of that. iUse that term not as in the story, but to describe those who call it - some of the things you say iDon't always get you, partly because I'm not down with some of your views but other times it really how you say things - articulation, hence thinking something was up with you.

uglyblackjohn said...

@ Wax - "The Message" IS that serious - the verbal sparring is not.
It's just writen (not real) squabbing on the block.
Most people come here to get a bit of cerebral exercise, a bit of information, maybe a new or better way of viewing an issue.

SeeNew v. DeeVee (or Fish v. Mills, or Ronald v. just about anyone) are always slap boxing in the street but many walk in and imagine it to be a real fight and then that creates a real fight.