Saturday, March 27, 2010

Macho Plantation Negros with nappy Afros
want to talk X's and O's
with monkey virus juice dripping out of their nose,
actin' like they don't know
vaccines are a hus•ul,
it's all about them pesos,
Listen to your boy don't be a dodo
Thimerosal will turn you into a potato,
You'll be like: "damn, didn't DV tell me so?"
This is Deerstalker and I'm De Niro
Denmark Vesey cuz I fuckin' say so,
Plantation Negros should call me Pharoah.
I'm a digital Mistro
A chocalate brown Picasso
So hot just call me Fuego
Blog got more game than a TV show
DMG upon thee
this lesson I bestow
stop thinking in a silo
deconstruct the myth of polio
the body is capable of things you don't know,
bovine in your blood flow is a no-no
all that glitters is not the scientific meth-o
The NeoPlato want more than your deniro
whoa ...
Denmark Vesey wrestlin' diablos
before your very nose.

2 comments:

DMG said...

Prove it.

CNu said...

Elijah Poole-ism 103

The weak-minded don't require proof in order to accept and to believe in an artfully constructed castle in the air.