Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who Waan Cum Tess?`

haters get sick
jealous skeptics
mad cuz
DV an artist
and I get a kick
out of
square ass mechanics
the pork eatin' cliques
the Plantation Medics
and country hicks
all up in the mix
with allopathic gimmicks
Sci Fi Negros
situational ethics
convoluted misanthropic
Malthusian helix
Peep my metrics
eating GMO
even though
it's giving them tits,
poked out lips
and child bearing hips
get a grip and admit
eating cloned pigs ...
is some crazy shit.
Ladies I love you
excuse my lyrics
Got my own theme music
hear that drum kick?
DV a prophet
Look at all I predict
Blackest Man
on Fiber Optics
put the D in dynamic
even my Blog,
got Spirit.
Secular clerics
who parrot
Satanic rubrics ...
Get A Chick.

KonWomyn said...
Get out the way yo, get out the way yo
a hot rhyme’s ‘bout to get dropped,
Young Veezey pass the mic
lemme hit ‘em where it hurts
who the rudebway wan tess?
My alter ego’s Gorgeous Midas,
my skin’s cocoa smoove cuz
I got that vegan swag,
and carrots turn ta karats,
haters - see the sparkle in my eye?

I owe no allegiance,
have no alliance ta
duppy governments
pumpin’ lard through the nation’s souls
breedin’ disease with ease.
Rabid beasts are feasts for the ign’ant ta eat
n my heart kinda bleeds
when acid drinks quench their thirst.
I see turgid bellies at nineteen,
Wonder how long will they live, will they ever learn:
McDonalds is McCracker
pimpin’ burgers on the corner;
this silent violence is an unGodly transgression
we on the verge of extinction,
but flatulent despondence is the only response
as they waddle in ignorance.

*shrugs*

Naww hugs : )

I am The One,
God came to give,
to raise the dead
from Babylon’s gastric coma.
The Doc said...
Good God, the boy's foolish
Kosher like he's Jewish
Descended from bloods bluish
They fake and he's truest.

Spazzing on mikes like Lennox in oh-2'ish.
Bustin' rhymes primed to blow doors off y'all who is
Doubtin the kid skills I spills them words fluid
Like Pun in TS or Pac in DU'ish.
Punch drunk wit da flow ya know that he do it
Better than ah'n nuther ya mother that's word truest.
Killin dudes wit it, girls too cuz he drew it
Sketched the game out rebuilt it like the Druids,
Harder than the spartans, u need more proo-if?

18 comments:

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

Don't dime on fat people anymore. They might could save your life, your kids life or anyone else's in the world.HEH!

Anonymous said...

fire

KonWomyn said...

Get out the way yo, get out the way yo
a hot rhyme’s ‘bout to get dropped,
Young Veezey pass the mic
lemme hit ‘em where it hurts
who the rudebway wan tess?
My alter ego’s Gorgeous Midas,
my skin’s cocoa smoove cuz
I got that vegan swag,
and carrots turn ta karats,
haters - see the sparkle in my eye?

I owe no allegiance,
have no alliance ta
duppy governments
pumpin’ lard through the nation’s souls
breedin’ disease with ease.
Rabid beasts are feasts for the ign’ant ta eat
n my heart kinda bleeds
when acid drinks quench their thirst.
I see turgid bellies at nineteen,
Wonder how long will they live, will they ever learn:
McDonalds is McCracker
pimpin’ burgers on the corner;
this silent violence is an unGodly transgression
we on the verge of extinction,
but flatulent despondence is the only response
as they waddle in ignorance.

*shrugs*

Naww hugs : )

I am The One,
God came to give,
to raise the dead
from Babylon’s gastric coma.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

Yes of course. But if you get cured by stem cells derived from some morbidly obese person, the universe will be laughing at you! hehehehehhehe

Denmark Vesey said...

"But if you get cured by stem cells derived from some morbidly obese person" MR


OK.

But if you don't get sick in the first place you aint got to worry about morbidly obese people and their ... "stem cells".



Man it's gettin' Twilight Zone out this camp.

It's like people are supposed to be impressed with the use of stem cells TO CURE something.

Impress me when they come up with technology that keeps people from GETTING SICK AT ALL.

KonWomyn said...

Really?

The Whole Universe or Your Whole Universe.

I think I'd hear the angels mourning with me when that morbidly obese 'donor' dies from some obesity related illness?

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

Hey I was making a joke and there is truth to what I am saying. DV to not get sick for the rest of your life would be a great thing. But I don't think any of us can make that guarantee. Getting sick rarely is one thing, but never ever?

And to be sure, you might not have a lot of problems with your health that your plantation counterparts might...however, you aren't immortal either.

Should any of you ever get sick with some anomalous fucked up disease that stem cells could cure, it would be ironic if the host cells were from some fat person. And irony and humor can go hand in hand. Heh!

KW,a fat person doesn't have to be dead to a be a stem cell donor. In fact, were you thinking about sustainability, you'd be pleased to know that plastic surgeons have a novel way of truly RECYCLING what is normally considered biowaste and biowaste usually is disposed of in screwy ways.

If what was once biowaste can be used to cure human disease, then what have I to complain about?

Granted, seeing people that obese is disturbing on many levels, but at least we've learned that their fat can serve a truly life affirming purpose!

KonWomyn said...

Mahndisa,

I checked out your link and nowhere does it say the fat cells come from the obese or overweight. Having a healthy BMI does not mean one does not have 'fat cells' to 'donate'.

This is not about singling out 'fat people' but about challenging the institutions and the society that allows obesity to surge. People are eating themselves to death; corporations are profitting from generation upon generation of fat people.

There is a reason why you don't eat HCFS and prefer to eat organic beef. There is a reason why I don't eat meat. That to means there is some commonground in our attitudes towards Plantation food; that's what this is about.

KonWomyn said...

Mahndisa said,

"KW,a fat person doesn't have to be dead to a be a stem cell donor."

I know. I was saying they would eventually die because of some illness related to their condition and that is not a good thing.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

KW where do human fat cells come from? An obese person with a high BMI most certainly would have more fat cells to donate. And as I said above, considering that fat from surgical procedures is usually discarded (sometimes used as filler in plastic surgery but mostly trashed) this is a good thing.

Don't get me wrong. You well know that we do have things in common. I believe in a more whole Earth principle eating animals using the WHOLE animal and so forth. You don't consume animal flesh but do believe in health and non chemically laden food.

I am not advocating that anyone be a fatass believe me. However, I think it is funny that something that we consider to be anathema and that does have health consequences could be used to save lives. That is all.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

Forgive me if you found my offhanded remark offensive. There I go with my sense of humor again;)

KonWomyn said...

Nah we're cool, things come across differently when you speak online.

There is good and bad in everything. That's the balance of life.

Kimberly said...

Kon Womyn is truth

The Doc said...

Good God, the boy's foolish
Kosher like he's Jewish
Descended from bloods bluish
They fake and he's truest.
Spazzing on mikes like Lennox in oh-2'ish.
Bustin' rhymes primed to blow doors off y'all who is
Doubtin the kid skills I spills them words fluid
Like Pun in TS or Pac in DU'ish.
Punch drunk wit da flow ya know that he do it
Better than ah'n nuther ya mother that's word truest.
Killin dudes wit it, girls too cuz he drew it
Sketched the game out rebuilt it like the Druids,
Harder than the spartans, u need more proo-if?

Unknown said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDHFmqWoDYk

hot "nocturnal " wax said...

DV -this WB wrote a wicked rhyme on MSG and Canola. You might like :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Kx-79cAxc

hot "nocturnal " wax said...

I had no idea that australians could rap!

Trillion been taken lessons from DV. :)


http://www.youtube.com/user/NZtrillion#p/c/F707D86B1E96EF89/2/Eep3PJ--Czc

Amenta said...

DV, Hol’ up mek me check dem suh! Dem ah stand so and look wid scorn while the plantation negros eat dem corn. You know the pesticide laden, laboratory counter fit feed sold to the masses as food whey dem say is fit fe eat. Like mosquitos drawn to the light, the zombies dem tek fast flight to the nearest dead animal preservatory not knowing the full story so dem call it fast food eatin and never getting fed. Nutritional suicide. The battle is on the cellular level!