Friday, January 29, 2010

The Hottest Joint On The Planet


I wish you woulda treat me like ya glock
I woulda love it if you keep me pon cock

I wish you woulda treat me like ya yacht
keep me wet while the waves them a rock

Why can't you stay pon me like the corner
and keep your lips pon me like your marijuana

I woulda love it if you treat me like a club
stay up inna me whole night just a bump'n grind'n rub

Bridge: You don't understand what your woman needs from her man
While you deh pon di streets all the time
just bear this in mind

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is music, you see. Not Jay-z shit. Except when he sings when my girl Alicia Keys.

Anonymous said...

with*

Kimberly said...

sexy sexy sexy

Unknown said...

Ill lyrics!!!

KonWomyn said...

Shotters was a cool movie.

Denmark Vesey said...

Kaaaaay Duuub!

See. That's what I'm talking about.

I knew you would know that movie.

My boy Cess Silvera shot that flick.

No budget.

Hottest thing out. Straight up saga. The Wire before there was a Wire.

Kymani Marley is a beast.

Global System of Black Supremacy.