Thursday, July 23, 2009

Larry King Tries To Set Up Joe Jackson


"I didn't beat Michael. I loved Michael. He was my son. This beating thing started in slavery! I spanked my kids. If you don't say you ever spanked your kids, you lyin'!" Joe Jackson
"OK! You're on record!" Larry King

(Notice as the Plantation spreads the meme of the dangerous black father who randomly beats his children without rhyme or reason. Plantation media apologists set the stage for the removal of these children from their family.)

2 comments:

pink said...

It's crazy how white people get so upset when we beat our kids but the second those same kids step out of line they're so quick to arrest them. Either let them be disciplined or deal with them when they're bad.

Anonymous said...

Larry King was a total airhead in that interview. "WHERE'S THE BODY?" Fuck, who was the last relative of a dead celebrity to get that as a question?