Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ahhhh ... Man. Got This Young Brother Coppin' A Plea To The Peasantry


I'd have more respect for Chris if his response was "What happened was between me and my girlfriend. It was unfortunate. We were young. I was 19. Rihanna was 21. It was private. And really nobody else's Goddamn business.

The media has made a great deal of money portraying me as the poster boy for domestic violence. I find it ironic that a government that illegally tortures people and occupies a nation that had nothing to do with 911, threatens to incarcerate me for making 'terrorist threats'.

Well this is all I have to say about the matter. Don't ask me for any interviews. I'm not going to be discussing this and apologizing for the rest of my life. Thank You. God Bless."


All this "sorry" shit is a sucker move designed to appease Plantation Negros and Plantation Cracka haters. Who will never be appeased. Based on the shirt money is wearing, he obviously is not getting good advice.

As a matter of fact. Now that I think about it. His whole strategy since this thing went down has been a little too yin. If you know what I mean. A woman's running this camp. He's handling this exactly the way a boy raised by his mother handles things. (The same way his mother would.)

Lincolnperry said...
F**king A, feminists, womanist and racist whites talk this domestic violence shit all day long, and drop bombs on innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan all day long, where are the tears, where are the tears!

5 comments:

that dude said...

I agree that the only thing worse than the apology was that ugly ass shirt.

Not the tone I would have taken though. Maybe you think there was nothing wrong with him beating up a girl, but closing your fist and hitting a girl, biting a girl...that's a bitch move in my book.

Instead of reading a badly written script, he should talk about what he's going to elevate himself as a man (like, since his career is over, maybe go to college) and what he's going to do to help encourage better relationships between men and women.

Because right now no one believes what he's saying. He's got to do something. And the female audience that supports his career is done with him right now.

Sasha said...

What he said was a bunch of b.s., but Chris wants to to continue to be an entertainer. As in any job, if you fuck up in the eyes of your employer, you have to kiss ass to keep going. He said what his people told him the public wanted to hear. Honestly, I think he would've been better off not saying anything. With the passing of MJ, nobody's been thinking twice about lil Chris and RiRi. :-) This just brings attention to somthing that I think people had moved on from. (Which just makes me think he must have some project or something coming out soon.)

Anonymous said...

I heard some mature woman call in to a radio show who said that Rhi and women should also apologize for hitting men, cuz you damn well know she did with Chris.

Why they should get let off the hook here is pure sexism.

that dude said...

I think among young people, they know both are at fault. The demonizing of Chris soley is for old feminists and racist whites who want to attack any black man if given a shot.

But the lag time of this "apology" was terrible. He should have said this the minute the "trial" was over. Chris' "people" suck.

lincolnperry said...

F**king A, feminists, womanist and racist whites talk this domestic violence shit all day long, and drop bombs on innocent women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan all day long, where are the tears, where are the tears!