Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dwayne Wade Demonstrates The Global System of Black Supremacy

Illy mac milly said...

We are supreme! DV you know you've changed the life of one of the world's most viable prospects?? ME. ILLMATH. Just wanna let you know Im still here I been away for awhile checkin the website often as possible. Im still heavy getting heavier. and as I see you are too. holla

Denmark Vesey said ...
Big Ill!

Where you been man?!?!

Actually missed you bra.

You and Big Wayne need to come kick it with your boy. We can have a little rhyme battle for ol' times sake. These old bitter angry ass braniac Negros starting to work my nerves. Sucked all the love out of DV.net.

"You aint shit! Your mother aint shit. You don't have a job. You're not really a producer! You're going to die of cancer! You are singularly responsible for the demise of Hip Hop! There is no such thing as white people!! Your mom should have a retroactive abortion!"

Whew. Last week was like attending a wedding between a group of illegal Israeli settlers and a family of Hezbollah ... on acid.

How was your trip? Where did you go? What you see? What did you learn?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are supreme! DV you know you've changed the life of one of the world's most viable prospects?? ME. ILLMATH. Just wanna let you know Im still here I been away for awhile checkin the website often as possible. Im still heavy getting heavier. and as I see you are too. holla

Anonymous said...

Well DV... Ill doesn't learn.. he internalizes. My experience has become apart of me. I was living in Guatemala for a few months. Aside from my grasping more spanish (really beautiful language yet I'm positive Gee'z's beauty would surpass it in beauty and complexity). I just lived a simple life in Xela with cold showers and good food. Good books and 2 ten day silent meditation camps where one meditates from 4:30 in the morning until 9:00 at night, only eating vegetarian minimal spices no talking. etc. I basically lived the life of a vegetarian monk (vegetarian the WHOLE 3 months because my woman is a Black Indian vegetarian) Ive eaten meat since but my diet has completely improved. So I come back to DV.net onlt to see "internet war III". Kinda sad. So is undercover Black man white or what?
I've also come to the conclusion that I like Jews more than Gentiles and not because my uncle pep looks like a jewish man but they are more our friends than byrdeye and thordaddy ever could be and if given the chance for ultimate control they would rather annihilate us rather than exploit our mental and physical superiority for profit. I vie for the latter. that's why Obama is God's son. Cause real talk not speaking about individuals but... Fuck an arab. Ask a christian palestinian feels about the occupation.But yeah things are cool. Thinkin about moving in with my peeps. My little CD got less than two hunded thou. thinking about collecting unemployment for a few months just to get back it up to two. But yeah for real no such thing as the ownership of land land has been changing hands forever.