Friday, February 06, 2009

WANTED • CNULAN • BLOG MURDER

CNulan said...

Expose me?

Why Ronald A. Barr, you madcap...,

when I pulled you out from the blanket of your 56 online aliases and 25-a-day 800 word diatribes, I was liberating you from a life of masturbatory foolishness. You're just too stubborn and stupid to understand the favor I granted you.

When you engage the Cript members in the Kansas City housing project

They don't live in a project fool, they own their own houses.

are YOU working to model them to be more like ME

Honestly, I wouldn't wish any aspect of you on a broke-dick dog....,

A person like me that QUESTIONS YOU and has technological experience and breadth as you do is a greater threat to you.

You been riding my jock for months now son, and the only thing your antics have demonstrated is that is that you're an equal opportunity penis-envying fiend.

Absent a STRUCTURE by which BOTH OF US can be MEASURED this pissing match and "all about you" debate will continue

I don't debate you Ronald.

That warm, salty, asparagus tainted shower you've been standing under since you entered my orbit is how I typically dispense with groupies like you.

1 comment:

Undercover Black Man said...

CNulan ain't to be fucked with.

Unless, of course, your game is tight.