Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Later for E Harmony. Meet DV Harmony

Denmark Vesey said ...
Anyone familiar with DV knows one of my major memes is black empowerment via marriage and family. I see it as a counter-meme to the NWO's determination to transfer all authority to the state. Weak families make weak people and weak people are easier to control.

You've heard how I get down: "Not having a woman is 80% of being a homosexual". But that's another post.

Not to toot my own horn, but I fancy myself something of a Soldier for Love. I've been instrumental in getting more than one couple together and keeping quite a few where they wanted to be.

My parents met and got married in 10 days. My wife and I made it happen in about 3 months. So, I've always been a bit perplexed by friends and peers who range from their mid twenties to their early forties who claim how hard it is "to meet the right one" and go for years without. In that spirit, and completely ignorant of their relative personal situations, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce two of my favorite and most impressive young people in the blogsphere:
Gray Conservative


meet

4 comments:

SimonGreedwell said...

Ha ha!

From what I can gather CBW is from the VA area. I'm in Michigan near The D so there are some miles between us.

She has the "I just got out of bed" look down pat, which I think is cute.

In lieu of us meeting in person at some sort of blogger conference or one of us having business in the other's home state you and I are now a digital couple CBW. Pastor DV has just presided over the marriage.

First argument: Stop associating with that tool who runs "The Black Sphere". He's the only blogger I've come across that I literally can't stand to read or look at. I hope this isn't an irreconcilable difference.

P.S. I'm not an ugly dude either. Check out my pic.

Anonymous said...

Damn it DV! Why didn't you introduce Mr. Gray Conservative to me? Hell I need a man! Who else you impressed with?!

Constructive Feedback said...

[quote]Anyone familiar with DV knows one of my major memes is black empowerment via marriage and family. I see it as a counter-meme to the NWO's determination to transfer all authority to the state. Weak families make weak people and weak people are easier to control.[/quote]

Man I have yet to understand you.

We are on the same page with respect to the pictures of women that you have on your blog.

I "feel ya" on the SENTIMENTS that you express regarding "strong families".

For some reason, however, you "Lose me" with respect to attempting to correlate your views as stated above with your "ideological tendencies" as expressed on your blog.

When do the FACTS as documented by the PRESENT ARRAY of elected officials that are POPULARLY SUPPORTED over the Black community prove to be a basic THREAT to what you have indicated above?

Is it that when they get MORE POWER they will promote more "organic" and "family oriented" policies, ridding themselves of their statist orientation?

This is about as likely as cnulan reconciling his "Anarco-Capitalism" with his agency on behalf of corporate security interests.

CNu said...

ronald,

I only get called in to provide services when staff flunkies such as yourself are stymied by the knowledge, skill, and ability of folks ganking on your employer's infrastructure.

Think of it as a High Plains Drifter or Yojimbo type relationship to the status quo pecking order.

If you discharged your responsibilities with greater skill and alacrity, there'd be no need for the intermittent retention of ronin like me.