Sunday, January 25, 2009

POTUS - The Reality TV Show

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. I've been elected Captain of the Titanic, after it's hit an iceberg and it turns out the boat is over a $Trillion in debt? Now you telling me it's my job to try to borrow another $Trillion from the same people who put us on the path to hit the iceberg to begin with? Yeah. Right. What's that? 70% of the passengers are obese and doctors expect a Tsunami of diabetes to flood the national health care system? Damn! ....
Hold on.
State Department on the other line.
(click over)
What's up Hillary? ... What?! ... What do you mean Olmert says Israel is going to attack Iran tonight? Why now? What? No No No! Get him on the phone! Now! ... What? Well ask him to call me back when he gets a chance tomorrow."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessir, yes massa, as you wish, massa!

Iran? Of course we will f*** those dirty Arabs, now don't you worry, Timmy! Yessum, right up their brown sandy asses!

Shalom!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?