Friday, December 19, 2008

My Man IllMath! Logs On From The Jungles of Central America

ILLY said...
shut up byrd! LOl nah It´s IllmaTH AND iM BACK IN THE THE RAT RACE.. WELL AT LEAST iLL BE BACK IN THREE WEEKS.. iLL IS IN GUATEMALA BRUSHING UP ON THE ESPANOL..i HAVENT HAD THE INTERNETFOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND COMING BACK TO THE FOLD IS MUY EMOTIONALES..

ANYWAY gOOD TO SEE THAT YOU STILL ON THE LOOKOUT DROPPING JEWELS DV...BY THE WAY STANGELY ENOUGH i SEE aLOT OF STARS OF DAVID OVER HERE IN GUATEMALA...

OH AND HOW ABOUT THIS... IM IN THE INTERNET CAFE AND A GUATALMATECA TELL ME THAT fIDEL CASTRO IS A JEW... WHAT DO YOU THINK TURDEYE?...

2 comments:

G M said...

Woaaa, what you doin in Guatemala?

I thought you were going to the motherland? Get lost? ;)

Anyhow, I wouldn't be surprised if Castro was a schmuck.

1) He's a Commie - the Jewish meme of mass destruction.
2) Castro is traditionally of a Sephardic Jewish surname.
3) Who else would be running the show whenever remotely possible?

Anonymous said...

Well it{s clear the zionist movement is alive and well in Guatemala.. stars of david on the tiles.. jews everywhere in a place called san pedro in laago atitlan... they own the land.. I talked to two jewish brothers with yalmulkes and curls.. they looked latino and informed me that surnames that end in ez are jewish..)hernandez cortez alvarez, rodriguez.. just like silver gold stein blatt berg.. so i guess if they look pretty white then theyre still considered jews...maybe even jenny from the block.. anyway me and my girl are converting... I also saw an old albino mayan woman in momostenango.. and I swear she looked like your average white person it{s clear you descend from albinos byrd admit it..after seeing what you people do to the world I thinking we shouldve never cast u ppl out of africa just because you were genetically deficient... we shouldve kept you close and made sure u didn{t reproduce... dammit! anyway byrd the damage is done u all are here... shot out to DV BW, CNulan RJ Robin Mandisa and a reluctant shot out to my Nigga byrd.... Ill holla