Monday, September 08, 2008

Souky said...

Ill Ill, you alright me
I’m not sensitive about DV
Nor whom he deems the ‘Baddest ‘B’
See, this Queen don’t stoop nor bend down low
Not a pit-bull wearing lipstick
Not an accessorized hoe
I don’t try to blend in
to the fantasy and imagery
of transparent men


Ciara, don’t personally know her
But from the looks of the photos
She’s trapped in the imagination of the man
Probably couldn’t get back to reality
even if taken by the hand
Lead out darkness she calls the spotlight
For now she can have my flashlight

I don’t study the lyrics of Lil Wayne
Or any man for that matter
That batter women with their words
I am not apart of that herd
I prefer the Biblical Word

I’m Souky
your Virtuous Queen
I sometimes soothe
And I sometimes sting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Church!!!

Anonymous said...

Marry me Souky..
love,
illmath

Anonymous said...

ill, you have me blushing over here. :-)