Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Big Man said ...
DV
I noticed your rhyme a little lower. I respect that every man has his own preference in a woman, but I can't believe you can't appreciate this:
Denmark Vesey said ...
LOL. Nah. I feel you Big Man. Don't get me wrong. Serena is a ... a ... a ... phat muhfuggah. I don't know what else to tell ya. She is beautiful actually. Fine.

The spanking of my main man Big Wayne and my little cousin Big J, that you witnessed below, had more to do with their Mike Fisheresque attempt to define any woman with a sub 52 inch ass as something "less than black" ... "European" or simply ... "white". (Peep the ideological merger of Fisher and Byrdeye).

My celebration of Mrs. Kebede was not a rejection of Ms. Williams. It was the rejection of a Plantation Negro meme which forfeits an entire set of features and textures to "white people". I found that supposition laughable. What's more African than Ethiopian? You see, not only are Europeans derived from Africans, European features are derived from African features. To participate in the illusion that Europeans monopolize the features displayed by the African woman below, is an example of voluntary subservience.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Spankin of my main man Big Wayne. "

LOL.

Aight, DV. You dropped a dope verse....FINALLY.

But our lifetime tally is like Prince Wayne: 17 DV:1

If I'm lyin I'm flyin.

Don't make me start writin'.

And I ain't no Gatdamn Mike Fisher!(No Offense Mike Fisher)

I just said that Liya ain't no dimepiece.

Michael Fisher said...

Don't y'all think that y'all's "Mike Fisher obsession" is a bit curious?

Anonymous said...

Serena looked absolutely beautiful in that spread. I was proud for her.

Big Man said...

Good response man. I understand your position a lot better now.

Anonymous said...

She sure did rj...