Thursday, July 24, 2008

Michael Fisher said...
Byrdeye, you are not being the shining example for superior white mental acuity that you ought to be.

I never said that there are no genetic differences between people. I didn't even say that there are no genetic differences or similarities between groups of people. Fact is, I said the opposite.

I said that I can take any one or several of the myriad of genetic, that is, physical attributes and construct a race out of them.

I can construct a race out of color, another out of nose size, another out of the number of hair follicles on people's ass, or, for that matter, another out of having-HIV-genetic-trait.

The question is, which race that is constructed in that fashion is any more or less legitimate than any other race so constructed?

In addition, I bet you that I can correlate IQ with the hair-follicles-on-people's-ass having race as opposed to the hair-follicles-on-people's-ass not having race.

In other words, the notion of biological race is meaningless because I can construct as many biological races as I desire.

Unless, of course, you can make a conclusive and convincing argument why the physical (genetic) trait "color" objectively scientifically is of any greater legitimacy in constructing race than the physical (genetic) trait hair-follicles-on-people's-ass.

Can you do that?

8 comments:

SimonGreedwell said...

I swear Fisher has an almost endless appetite for this debate. Good lord.

Anonymous said...

debate? Doesn't sound like much of a debate from over here.
Some people need to pull up a chair at Michael Fisher's table and just listen.

? said...

I don't think Fish wants some of us sittin at his table.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask Michael Fisher that, C1.

Which of "us" wouldn't you think he wants sittin' at his table?

Are you, like anonymous suggested, willing to "listen" to Michael Fisher?

Michael Fisher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Fisher said...

Not with my daughter around. I'm not partial to white men who prefer sexual intercourse with female Victims of Racism.

Denmark Vesey said...

What's wrong with a white man who finds back women attractive?

Sounds like a smart white man to me.

Can't win for losin'.

If he didn't want to have sex with black women = racist.

Does want to have sex with black women = racist.

Michael Fisher said...

DV...

"If he didn't want to have sex with black women = racist.

Does want to have sex with black women = racist."


Are you acting like a simpleton on purpose or is that really you?