Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ludacris & Barack Obama - The Exploding Political Power of Hip Hop - "Obama Is Here!"


Undecided Guy said ...
This Ludicrous monkey, by far, must be the stupidest coon that I've ever seen. His advisers must also be stupid coon monkeys. If they think that recording and releasing a song like this will help Obama become president, they have to be just as stupid as the fried chicken they eat. This, for lack of a better word, song just reinforces the negative beliefs that (real) Americans have known about these monkeys for years. McCain will be our next president. I'm 100% certain of this.

7 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dont even see the point
its minor

soteria said...

Undecided guy...
Yes I see the sharp contrast between your comments and his...
WTF?

Get a life.

OBAMA 08.

Anonymous said...

Ya can't stop it undecided.. (sigh) You can't stop it... everybody
Yo check out Mike fisher's post..the link is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Don't believe Im about to do this, but I agree with Undecided. Not about McCain, but about Luda. He does look like a coon monkey here. Trying to find shit to rhyme with Obama. I bet if he ran that by Barry before releasing it, he woulda have said, "Eh...thanks but No thanks."

Everybody has a voice and a right to express his opinion. But put on a fucking suit and speak like you have some sense.

Everybody isn't fit for making political statements. And I'm not so sure that Luda talkin about how much chips he makes while he stands in front of his bentley, while people are hurting finacially, is the image Obama wants tied to him.

Who's next? Souljah Boy? Snoopy D O double? Game? I got it, Busta Buss. Yeah..Busta Buss should drop a new joint called, "Gimme some O!"

Ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Ok. Earlier I tried to look at this video and it wouldn't let me, so I had to find it on Youtube. The one I found on Youtube was the actual video he made for this song, complete with the aforementioned Bentley and video hoes.

This one is not as bad.

Anonymous said...

Exactly my thoughts. Its like dog I know youre excited about Obama but you really need to play your position. Promote the candidate encourage the kids to vote but please none of this idiocy. You make yourself and Big Homey look bad.

Anonymous said...

On that note though both Nas"s song and Joell Ortiz" Letter to Obama were on point