Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Will G.W. Bush Be Prosecuted For Murder? Americas #1 Prosecutor Says "Yes"

VINCENT BUGLIOSI said ...
In my book, The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder, I set forth an airtight legal case against George Bush that proves beyond all reasonable doubt that George Bush took this nation to war under false pretenses, on a lie, in Iraq, and therefore, under the law, he is guilty of murder for the deaths of over 4,000 young American soldiers in Iraq fighting his war, not your war or my war or America’s war, but his war.

I set forth the legal architecture against him, the overwhelming evidence of his guilt and the jurisdiction to prosecute him. And I say that if justice means anything at all in America, and if we’re not going to forget about these 4,000 young American soldiers who are in their cold graves right now as I am talking to you and who came back from George Bush’s war in a box or a jar of ashes, I say we have no choice but to bring murder charges against the son of privilege from Crawford, Texas.

I’m telling you this: I am going after George Bush. I may not succeed, but I’m not going to be satisfied until I see him in an American courtroom being prosecuted for first-degree murder.

11 comments:

G M said...

It's closer to 5000 troops now...and what about the 1 million Iraqis?

And how come the Holocaust Museum doesn't label that a "genocide," like Darfur?

Denmark Vesey said...

See Byrd.

That's why you my favorite white boy.

You aint scared. You hip to that Darfur bullshit too?

Amazing the mass mind control. Cats ... even educated cats ... scared to acknowledge that one.

One of those taboos Plantation Negros and Plantation White Folks scared to touch.

G M said...

^ Ha, thanks bro. But that's why I'm here. YOU are the one who clued me into that Darfur BS. So, a welcome relief from the braindead zombies out there.

I knew something was fishy, but when I read your blog you had it all mapped out for me.

Anyhow, the more you understand the pattern, the faster you recognize it everywhere. But until you do, you are a fat sucker for every spun-up psyop out there.

? said...

God, that would be wet dream come true.

Denmark Vesey said...

What up C-One!

Only thing about prosecuting "George W. Bush" is that it implies he was the "brain" behind this premeditated mass murder and fraud of biblical proportion.

What about Richard Perle?

What about Douglas Feith?

What about Wolfowitz?

What about the entire NeoCon 5th column that outlined their intention to sucker the US into an invasion of Iraq in 1996 in that infamous white paper ' A Clean Break - Strategy for Securing The Realm'.

Prosecuting GW for this crime is like prosecuting Bill O'Reilly for the crimes of Rupert Murdoch.

Michael Fisher said...

That ain't gonna happen. Even if, "God's Son", should he become President, would likely pardon Bush in the interest of "national/racial reconciliation".

? said...

What would pardoning Bush do for or have to do with racial reconciliation?

Michael Fisher said...

C1...

"What would pardoning Bush do for or have to do with racial reconciliation?"

I dunno. You tell me.

Michael Fisher said...

Hey DV. How's this for racial reconciliation?

Anonymous said...

Let's not forget that Dicky Cheney needs to be prosecuted for first-degree murder also.

Stephen D. Clark said...

I just saw that photo of the "Jew against Obama," and I had to stop and comment that I'm appalled. I guess when some Jews say "Never again!" they don't mean it about other people. "Kill the Arabs! Kill the Arabs!" Disgusting. My stepfather was a Jew, and he would blister that anti-Obama fellow up one side and down the other with radioactive scorn. He was a real mensch.

This "Jew against Obama" guy is totally unpatriotic to this nation, based on a principle of religious freedom, that gives him his right to vote even though he's a religious minority himself. If it's okay for him to hate Muslims, then what protects him from antisemitism? This guy's either evil or stupid -- or both.

Of course I support Obama. I was for Hillary until her incompetence (not her moral failings, I can live with those -- especially when up against "Jews against Obama" goons) lost me.

The problem I have with Obama, even though I'll vote for him, is his Unity theme. There's even talk that he'll pick Republican (gak!) Chuck Hagel as his running mate. You know what that stuff means, don't you?

It means that there's no way he'll allow his attorney general to prosecute Bush and the Gang for defrauding Congress. If Bush is convicted of any crime, Obama will probably pardon him -- all for the sake of his precious Unity, which I'd be glad to forgo.

The last recourse possible for justice thwarted might be a Ron Goldman-esque civil suit, à la OJ Simpson. It's better than nothing, but hardly satisfying.