Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Critical Review

hawa said...
Mr. Denmark Vesey. I have one complaint about your blog...

It's one of my favorite blogs, but I can't read it at work because of posts like this. LOL

Keep writing the good stuff, and I'll keep reserving my visits for after-work hours. :-)

PS: I recently hipped a coworker to the world of blogs. He asked me to send a few of my favorites after he got hooked on mine and others. I gave him fair warning to "scroll very slowly" if he intends to read your stuff at work. hehe

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that was a great complement folk. keep up the good work

Denmark Vesey said...

Thank you Hawa. Thanks all-mi-t.

'ppreciate it. Hawa, I wasn't hip to the corporate censorship / workplace issues. Don't know what to do about that.

I like to think of this blog as a small island of free expression in an ocean of conformity and mass media.

I am sure sometimes we can go too far. (Peep some of the exchanges between me and my boy Mike Fisher or that crazy ass Skip Sievert as an example).

Some of the images can be a little ... risque, to say the least. But hell, we all grown.

But please, we need your input and energy and penetrating female perspective, so if you have to stop by after work - please do.

Anonymous said...

I too have to scroll strategically on certain days, but its all good.

RJEsq

Anonymous said...

And here I am, back reading the blog... AT. WORK. lol I just couldn't help myself today.