Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Plantation Negro Under Pressure

Uh ... uh ... umm ... look a here now. I neva realleh sayed I sowpowt Miss Hillurey. I simply said I luuv Miss Hillurey. She been good ta us. I'm considurin' suppowtin' Bawack Obamah fo Pwesident. But I'h, down't know yet."

See how dey do us? Why peepuh mad at me? emaylin me on mah blackbarry all tymes uh night! I aint got nuttin 'ginst Bawak. But I aint gwan tuwn mah back on duh Clintons neithuh.

Dis remind me uh when I was mawchin' wit Mawtin in dah Civa Rihhts MoovMint. When I got hit in da head wit a sinda block.

Dis is pwepostuwus.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my prior comments got deleted. What I had said was...

A friend of a friend is COS for this negro. After reading the new stories yesterday I promptly sent him an email saying, "tell your boss he's full of shit and scared."

Anonymous said...

DV, your slave speak is killin' me. The picture really matches, I could see some mush mouth comin' out.

Anonymous said...

This is unduly unkind (even if hilariously accurate!))

Anonymous said...

I sent this to Lewis' chief of staff.

Anonymous said...

that was me.
RJEsq

Anonymous said...

Good shyt.

KP

CNu said...

UCBM done caught another plantation kneegrow under pressure - Why can’t Julian spell?

Anonymous said...

http://www.canadiancrc.com/articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

the scariest article I've read all day..... no wonder so many brothers calling it quits...

Anonymous said...

I'm on the floor with tears in my eyes.

Anonymous said...

Boy where would be without plantation negro like him, Where are we. Field niggers never understood the value of negro in the Big house. How do think the slaves knew the best time to escape! If you don’t your history your doomed to repeat it!