Monday, December 21, 2009

GLOBALIZATION, HEGEMONY & POWER - Antisystemic Movements & The Global System (12/22/07)

Submariner said...
Denmark, my dear friend, your obsession, no matter how much based in reality, veers toward dementia. During the several months that I have clumsily followed my my guide, Craig Nulan, into the cloaked realms of existence I've learned how much we shape and are shaped by language. Language is a tool which simultaneously liberates and inhibits us.

What I appreciate about your Illuminati and Fisher's Global Sysetm of White Supremacy is that they provide strategic targets for action. What I despise about both is that they limit effective action to their respective targets. Both, to borrow a phrase from Gabriel Garcia Marquez, are like an invisible cloud which saturates the soul. And I find it repugnant to think that, according to a deranged logic, Nazi atrocities could be a just response to the machinations of a sect of diabolical Jews. I am definitely not accusing you of this. But it is a slippery slope and one that GSSW may be prone to if one is to believe that certain behaviors and emotions are racially derived.

The fundamental problem of devalued peoples is that we do as much as we need and as little as possible. The great task is to raise our esteem for ourselves and not simply retaliate against an enemy. This is where the best of black thought resides. Besides, I doubt very much that a presumed card carrying member of the Illuminati will reveal himself for us to respond appropriately. My personal feeling is that just as a willful malevolence is quite unnecessary for a prion to wreak destruction, the deleterious effects of enshrined injustice don't need a discrete instigator.

Never before have I encountered so many smart, resourceful people. Perhaps we can organize a meeting in the next 12 to 18 months to discuss how we can raise the values of our respective communities. One concept that particularly appeals to me is the freedom school. I know that you and the persons who frequent your blog could develop a serious curriculum. I'm also certain that you and others have uncovered ideas that if they reached the right audience would cause profound transformation for the better.

Denmark Vesey said ...
Brother Mariner,
I cannot tell you how delighted I am to encounter such a noble intellect in so colloquial a forum.

It is time I better introduce myself, and better explain my process.

Unapologetically black, unforgivable male and completely dissatisfied with the available intellectual discourse, I sought a venue that suited my interests, temperament and tastes. I yearned for a congregation of thinkers free of the self-defeating and psychologically limiting racial baggage characteristic of those that have succumbed to the pressures to conform.

Some months back, I had a “Field of Dreams” like vision, which told me “build it, and they will come”. I built it, and here we are.

Unlike Brother Fisher and his cult of “Global System of White Supremacy”, I do not champion any particular dogma. I simply accept the best explanations available to me.

My introduction of Freemasonry and the Illuminati to the discourse on ‘global supremacy’, was not as you so wisely noted, an attempt to “substitute one form of idolatry for another”, but rather to inject the notion that the struggle for supremacy was primarily ideological and spiritual as opposed to simply material and temporal.

My thesis is not a horizontal alternative to the Quixotic attempt of Fisher to limit the definition of this grandiose struggle as a contest between “white and non-white”. Nor does my thesis offer a horizontal alternative to the radical secularism of the High Priest of “Technocracy”, Skip Sievert, both of whom mistake the spoils of this war to be resources, weaponry and esteem.

My argument is an acknowledgement of the obvious: We are engaged in the age-old spiritual struggle for the soul of man.

Deconstructing Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Bilderberg etc., is a stepping-stone in our phrenic quest to achieve greater understanding of our world and our place in it.

There is no doubt in my mind, that these memes too, will fall to the wayside as we achieve greater levels of understanding.

However, until better explanations of global mechanizations avail themselves, I’m going to run with this.

Happy Thanksgiving my man.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive discourse. Well put.

Happy thanksgiving to all my brothers and sisters in the US.

J.C. said...

"My thesis is not a horizontal alternative to the Quixotic attempt of Fisher to limit the definition of this grandiose struggle as a contest between “white and non-white”. Nor does my thesis offer a horizontal alternative to the radical secularism of the High Priest of “Technocracy”, Skip Sievert, both of whom mistake the spoils of this war to be resources, weaponry and esteem.

My argument is an acknowledgement of the obvious: We are engaged in the age-old spiritual struggle for the soul of man."

Oh really.
Well good luck on that train of thought.
There are no high priests in Technocracy. Only people that want to drop the bullshit of middle eastern mind control.

Is it not a better idea to let people decide on issues of soul all by themselves without massive brainwashing of religious flunkyism.
Also mistaking the abstracted and convoluted mutterings of Submariner with its goofy reliance of what at best can be called 'a more interesting brand of bullshit' (Gurdjieff is fun in a poetic way) seems wrong headed.
Ha.

Denmark Vesey said...

As always, Skip Sievert is threatened by that which he doesn't understand.

Perhaps one day he will transcend beyond the limits of his linear education and realize No-God ... is also a God.

Just as No-Religion ... is also a religion.

"Is it not a better idea to let people decide on issues of soul all by themselves without massive brainwashing of religious flunkyism." Sievert

Yes. It is.

So shut up, and show us.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one day he will transcend beyond the limits of his linear education and realize No-God ... is also a God.

As an apostate Christian I must tell you I love that line!

Skip Sievert's abrupt dismissal of my meanderings is incontrovertible proof that man's shortcomings will persist even if Technocracy prevails. Therefore, humans will continue to rely on the arts and religion to affirm their unique self-worth.

J.C. said...

Submariner.
I am not particularly a word game player.

Believe it or not I have never discussed god here any way.

I have said that the middle eastern god based on bigotry and hatred is not for real.

The only thing I am dismissing is using Gurdjieff as anything other than a clever and brilliant poetic thinker.
I like the guy, read through his entire stuff many years ago, and even quote him in my book, Beyond the Cloak of Deception.

There is no doubt that humans no matter what form they take and that includes what ever, are going to be saddled with the same existential questions.
Art, religion, and science all burn the same flame in that regard for humans.

For some reason D.V. likes to use the word 'secular', like the republicans use the word 'liberal'.

Why that is I don`t know. I do know that secular is another way of saying objective, or at the very least it means not looking through a lens of religion.

Anonymous said...

I can dig it.