Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hip Hop Demeans Black Women My Ass

This Bitch has set black women back 100 times more than any Snoop Dogg Video

“Bill wants someone he can put down in an argument, tell you how ghetto you are, how big your butt is, and that you’re an idiot. That’s why you never see him with a white girl or an intellectual. I might as well have been a Muslim woman with my head wrapped, walking 10 paces behind my man. I couldn’t be ‘Bill Maher’s girlfriend’ any more - not when I’m Karrine Steffans . . . best-selling author."

This woman is foul. Listen to her on the Jamie Foxx show

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now the bitch got standards.....

Anonymous said...

Bill Maher's entire purpose is to destroy religion and morality. I wish I could go on his show and call him on his bullshit.

Anonymous said...

LOL, standards my toe!

Denmark Vesey said...

You aint lyin' J. Every time I come across a clip of this cat's show, I want to drive down to the studio and do to him what I do to Anon.

Intellectual Insurgent said...

I might as well have been a Muslim woman with my head wrapped, walking 10 paces behind my man.

She could only be so lucky to be a Muslim woman. Then maybe she wouldn't have been guzzling semen by the tanker-load for the last 20 years.

Denmark Vesey said...

Damn Insurgent. Now THAT is funny.

And true.

And a poignant commentary on what people like Bill Mahr consider "liberating women".

Yeah right. So you can screw them like farm animals, video-tape it and publish books about it.

Anonymous said...

I really don't need Bill or anybody else to liberate me...I pretty much prefer to do that my damn self. LOL

Anonymous said...

Maher is so typical of liberals. He insulates himself from charges of racism by pandering to black victimology on his show. All he talks about is how poor the little black people are.

He tapes up at the CBS studios on Fairfax.

Anonymous said...

Fairfax Va?.......hmmmm road trip!

I was just there today actually...I had no idea they had a studio there

Anonymous said...

No, TG. Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles.