Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More confessions of 'Video Vixen' Karrine Steffans

"In January of 2006, Bill and I split. Three days later, I suffered an emotional breakdown and was sent to the hospital for psychiatric observation. I cut my wrists and started drinking myself into an emotional tailspin. At the end of the night, the love of my life was gone and so was my son, Naiim,"

She also went a round with boxer Antonio Tarver shortly before his marriage. As she watched Antonio kiss his new wife, Steffans muses, "I recalled his face and lips [exploring my body] … I wondered how I tasted to her."

In her memoir, "Confessions of a Video Vixen," the woman known as "Superhead" wrote about the drugs and self-hatred that drove her into cheap romps with Usher, Diddy, Vin Diesel, Shaquille O'Neal and Ja Rule, among others.
Having sold more than 350,000 copies, she's back with "The Vixen Diaries."

She was revolted by one "A-list name-above-the-title" Oscar winner who invited her to his Beverly Hills mansion. "I wanted to tell him that I … no longer wanted to be around him. I never got the chance. The next thing I knew, he was on all fours and naked on the bed. I don't have a strong enough stomach to describe what happened in the hours that followed" — except to say that, for him, it was more like a colonoscopy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is desperately seeking attention. I feel sorry for her.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same accra. my heart goes out to her. and I wonder what the point is in continuing to past her heartbreak and resulting harmful behavior here on this site.

and even thought i don't know the point i bet i can guess pretty accurately the impulse.

J.C. said...

D.V. is a moralist and thinks sex, at least some of it, unless it is done in the missionary position, and by a married couple, is against the lord on high. Ha ha.

Stone throwing about sex is funny.

Denmark Vesey said...

Interesting.

"D.V." didn't say a damn thing on this post. Just repeated Karrine Stephans own promotional materials.

All of the moralizing is your individual projections.

Karrine ... I mean "Super Head" is a "Liberated" American woman, fulfilled and obviously self-actualized.

Liberated.

Free to make her own choices.

Free to wallow in her own self-hatred, record it and sell it.

Only in America.

Now let's go bomb some other people so their women can be free like Superhead.