Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Et tu, Roseanne?

Roseanne Barr says she follows Christ and that “millions of Jews are not Zionists.”

The comedienne, who has touted her Jewish birth and upbringing in the past, told fans on her blog that she could no longer consider a mainstream TV talk show career “because I have opinions that are not sanctioned by the powers that be who refuse to allow even one dissenting voice over the airwaves of television.”

She added, “I truly believe that millions of Jews are not Zionists, and that even if they are, they do not support Israeli occupation. I believe that Jews all over this planet choose peace in the Middle East over the never-ending death machine of hatred and division and terror that exists there now. I am a Kabbalist, as was Jesus Christ…(the one whom I follow). He tells me to seek first the Kingdom inside of my soul, and leave the rest to Him.”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the MSM keeps hidden the many Jews in Israel who want peace and go against Olmert's actions.

I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but isn't it odd that when it seems breakthrough is coming in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and Yitzhak Rabin is assassinated and then the once the hardliner Ariel Sharon is changing his perspective and forms a new breakaway party then he has a mysterious brain hemmorhage so the Likud party stays in power.

And I just gotta say money and plastic surgery can do wonders for some people. Roseanne Barr looks a whole lot better than when she had her tv show, she actually has a defined chin.

Anonymous said...

Go 'head RB.

Big J

Denmark Vesey said...

Damien. You aint no conspiracy theorist.

You are a sober intelligent man who is not afraid of the truth.

Rabin signed Oslo, and Radical Zionists blew his brains out.

They want war.

The scary part is the so-called educated class in this country sending their sons to die in a war to protect the interests of religious zealots in Israel.

Intellectual Insurgent said...

It amazes me that people who recognize the truth feel the need to qualify the obvious with "I'm no conspiracy theorist". It's as if we have to apologize for the ability to connect dots.

Denmark Vesey said...

" Intellectual Insurgent said...

It amazes me that people who recognize the truth feel the need to qualify the obvious with "I'm no conspiracy theorist". It's as if we have to apologize for the ability to connect dots. "


Wow.

Intellectual Insurgent said...

It's the power of propaganda. The ability to add 2+2 makes you a conspiracy theorist. Not intelligent, not observant, but a "conspiracy theorist" who should be dismissed as a quack.

That's exactly what was meant when Orwell said that in times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.