Thursday, May 24, 2007

"But Saddam did support the AlQaeda movement, we've seen plenty of positive proof of this."

A Patriotic American said...

But Saddam did support the AlQaeda movement, we've seen plenty of positive proof of this.

So do we need this war? Unfortunately yes, because our nation should never have to endure another 9/11. Remember how you felt that day. I cried for days. And we all wanted retribution. We all expected President Bush to strike back. Hell... we demanded it.


Michael Fisher said...

Bullshit.

"because our nation should never have to endure another 9/11. Remember how you felt that day."


Lemme tell you how I felt that day.

That day, at exactly 8 am in the morning my little daughter and then wife were scheduled to be in the World Trade Center.

I was in Brooklyn and could not get across the bridge. For the whole f****ing day I heard NOTHING from my family. I thought my baby and her mother were wiped out. You can't FUCKING IMAGINE what that felt like. So take your sanctimonious Television-watching crying ass back where you came from.

It was by the grace of God that my ex had taken the wrong Path train from Jersey that morning and enede up on 34th Street.

If you gave me Bin Laden's address today, I'd get even Insurgent I to teach me enough Arabic to find that asshole and slit his fuckin' throat.

This so-called President has yet to find the perpetrators of this crime against me and my family and the thousands of other families.

Instead he used this crime to invade a whole other country on, at the very best SPECULATION, and created a whole new generation of folks whose kids DID get killed and can't wait to get at us.

May 24, 2007 3:30:00 PM

Delete

No comments: